Chapter 18.

Kiss [kis]

(Verb) // To touch or press with the lips slightlty pursed in an expression of Love.

(WARNING: STONED HARRY YAAAAS)

I woke up to Harry's voice singing  a Franck Ocean song in the shower. I shook my head smiling, just then my eyes chaught a note.

'Bonjour Mon Cherié,

Get fast to your bathroom and take a fresh shower, get ready. Grab the sandwich on the kitchen counter and make your way outside, I'll be waiting for you in the car.

Yours,

H .x

I groaned, when I felt my cheeks getting red. I fast followed Harry's instructions taking the sandwich on the counter with me.

And yes, there he was, the one and only Harry Styles against a black Vintange Mercedes.

"Goodmorning Mr Styles." I said when I reached the car, "Goodmorning Miss Ellis. Ready?" He asked me, I nodded and hopped into the car.

We were soon in a lovely conversation, you'd never get tired around him. But what I didn't really like about our convo's is that Harry can blurt out a rather hard question like;

"How do you feel about me?" Harry asked, and stopped rephrasing himself, "What do you think about me."

I sighed loudly, and thought about my answer.

"You're pretty bad ass," He stopped me, "Be serious." He said, I laughed and nodded my head. "But you are pretty bad ass, things that are bad, taste always good." I repeated his words from yesterday night. He smiled, showing his perfect teeth.

"I don't wanna look like a dickhead to you." Harry said, "But at the same time, I'm no Angel." He said, parking the car. I sighed again as H turned off the car. "Let's go." He said and entwined our hands.

"So, we're here, the heart of London." Harry whispered in my ear.

"Oh my God, it's so pretty." I said, Harry let out a chuckle, "Look what I have." He said putting his hands in front of my face. "Is this my camera?" I said shocked, it was the camera I left back in the hotel.

"Yeah, I let one of the the guys get yours and Nessie's stuff from the hotel." He said, oh.

I opened the device, taking a couple shots, then I turned around making multiple pics of Harry without him noticing. "Smile." I said calm.

He showed me his biggest smile, I giggled. I then turned around searching for someone who could take a pic of us. I saw a young girl who walked past us. "Could you take a picture of me and my friend?" I asked her, she smiled and nodded her head. 

I walked back to Harry leaning closer to him, he placed his hand on my waist. The flash went off and she gave me the camera back.

"Heyyy, you're not looking at the camera." I wined, he was staring at me, the thought made me blush. 

"I couldn't help myself." Harry said.

***

It was slightly getting late, A cold August night. Harry walked behind me, I let the cold air kiss my face. Suddenly Harry said out loud: "God I can't do this anymore." I turned around giving him a confused look. But he pulled my face towards his, "I'm sorry." He said and placed softly his lips on mine.

Harry.

I tried to turn my face, not wanting him near me but Harry held my head too tight. "Kiss me back." Harry said harsh. "Stop it." I spat back, he ignored me taking my bottom lip inbetween his lips. "Please." He said while lightly sucking on my lip. No, I can't. I can't do this. He kept gently moving his lips on mine.