Chapter 27.

Melancholia [ˌme-lən-ˈkō-lē-ə]

(Noun) // A feeling of sadness and depression because of Love.

Dedicated to the Lovely imadreamer1, Happy Birthday boo. xx

*Z's POV*

I furiously tapped my fingers against the wheel, Boss is in trouble, Boss is in trouble. The red lights made me wanna take out my gun and shoot the traffic lights. I groaned loudly, Fucking Marcus. It was impossible for H and K to survive, they're not going to make it if I won't be able to get there at time. I called all the gang members. They all were not ready for this but we had no other choice, Ness sat in the back of the car crying her eyes out. I yelled and shouted at her, threatened her but it was no use, she wanted to come with me. 'Kylie is my sister.' She said through gritted teeth. My stubborn little girl, what if something happens to you?

Just then the light flashed a bright green and I pressed the gas pedal, I had tracked down Bosses phone, they were deep in the forest. It was a smart move of Harry but it won't take Marcus' men long to find them. 

The road started to get darker because the lack of light, Ness started to breath faster. "You're safe, you're safe Bébé." I whispered, just then Ness let out a load shout: "Isn't that H's car?"

I turned my face and right there stood Styles' Black Bugatti. I stopped the car and armed myself with guns, gave Ness a couple too and texted all of the guys letting them know where to come, I got multiple messages back, that they were on their way or they were stuck in traffic. It was like bad luck was on our side. I started to yell: "Harry!" Multiple gunshots could be heard. The enemies weren't that far away, probably searching for K and H.

"Look there!" Ness said pointing to a building. I took Nessie by the hand and dragged her towards the building, I checked every single floor, no H. No K.

We reached the highest floor and there they sat. In fear hugging each other like they would die any moment. Kylie's soft sobs filled the building, H's eyes closed, holding Kylie like she is a diamond. "I love you, I love you, I love you." I heard H whisper repeatedly. 

I've never seen my Boss like this. 

"Boss!" I shouted, H immediately loaded his gun aiming it to my face but lowered it when he saw it was just me.

"We're screwed." He said, "Harry, I called every single member letting them know about Marcus' plan. We aren't ready for this yet but we'll make sure to keep us all safe."

Harry gave me a short nod. "Keep your eyes out there for any danger." He said.

And we both knew that would be H's last demand to me.

*K's POV*

Harry, the Love of my life, the biggest mistake I've ever made, my Beautiful Disaster. What will I be when I'm not with you? I'll be no different from a plant. Living, but not moving, nothing. 

Zayn stood on the corner of the window, his sniper aiming to any kind of danger. Nessie walked around the room biting her nails and thinking about a plan. Shouting and yelling every single minute about the Gang members of Harry. "Where the hell are they?" She kept saying.

Harry entwined our fingers, taking off his jacked and placing it on my shoulder. Exhausted, he looked exhausted, it was like he aged in the past 20 minutes. 

"Kylie, promise me you're going to make it alive." He whispered, he knew that nothing would happen to me, he just said this to make sure I wouldn't hurt myself when he would be away.