Chapter 22.

(A/N: I fast wanted to thank the ones who didn't give up on this fanfic. There is a little teaser for the next, 23th chapter for you. I owe you one .x)

Titanic [tī-ˈta-nik]

(Adjective) // very great in size, force, or power.

.."I love you." I whispered.

I could hear H holding in his breath. "I love you so much Harry. And pretending not to love you was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life." I said above a whisper. My fingers were shaking.

"Oh, ma Belle Fille." H said after a short silence but it felt like an eternity, H carefully pulled me up and placed me on his not injured leg. I was too nervous to look at is face so I looked at Harry's lap. But Harry held my chin and brought my face up and bulled my bottom lip, letting it escape from in between my lips.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this and God it feels good to hear that." He said. I smiled timidly, looking away. "Please look at me. Please." H said. 

"We need'a go to a hospital." I fast said trying to cover my flushing cheeks and gave him a butterfly kiss on his cheek making him smile.

"Okay." He said while kissing my hand, "If you want me to then we'll go."

~~

"Try to act like nothing has happened, my mom is already worried about me hanging around with a G." I said walking towards our door.

"Your mom,-"

"Yeah, she knows everything." I interrupted him. "Wow, she is amazing." H said as we walked inside the warm house.

"Hello guys." My mom greeted us from the living room, "Good evening mom." I answered as Harry gave her a hug.

"What are we watching?" I said as I sat on the sofa, my dad was putting in some CD inside the DVD. 

"Titanic." Mom answered, right after H sat next to me. "Titanic, huh?" He whispered in my ear.

"Yes and if I were you I'd be careful. My dad is an old F.B.I Agent. He'll snap your neck." I said when I felt H's hand on my tight, he fast pulled it away and locked his eyes with the TV making me laugh.

And soon the awkward and oh so famous 'Car Scene' came. I heard my mom chuckle as I placed my hands in front of my eyes. Harry carefully placed his lips on my ear, kissing and sucking on the soft skin. Fuck.

"I wanna do that with you." He said lowering my hands from my face as we made eye contact. How does he have the balls to do that near my parents for fuck sake?

I turned around and fast grabbed the remote, playing it forward to safe us all from the awkward scene. "Shut up." I fast said making Harry softly laugh.

* * *

It was the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep so I walked towards the guest room. I walked in without knocking, H was playing on his phone. The light on the little device illuminating his precious face. He turned around, giving me a lazy smile and patted the empty spot next to him in bed and I gladly walked towards him. 

"Tu es à moi maintenate, belle, belle dame." H whispered as he kissed the top of my head.

"Je suis tout à toi." I answered, taking his hand in mine as I placed it on my cheek. We laid there for a while, in silence non of us making any sound.

"You know, I'm not used to people caring about me." He said breaking the silence, 

"You can better get used to it." I answered, H let out a load sigh.