Chapter 5.

Brave [breɪv]

(Adjective) // Ready to face and endure danger or pain; showing courage.

His chin rested on my shoulder he took the bullet in his hand and wrote in swashes 'Harry.' He then turned his head so his nose was touching mine and whispered: "I wrote my name on the bullet because I wanna be the last thing that goes through your mind baby."

My eyes filled themselves with tears. "I don't want to." My voice cracked at the end, Harry only smiled devilishly.

"Show us how brave you are." Harry whispered in my ear. "You always act like a little bad ass and disobey me, why don't you just show us how tough you really are." He sat on the chair and loaded the gun. He didn't hesitate for a second and held the gun against his temple, winked and pressed the trigger. I closed my eyes, held in my breath and only heard the laughter of the men.

"Your turn babe. Just one shot, and we'll stop the game." Harry shoved the revolver closer to me.

"Don't call me 'babe', bastard." I spat, he chuckled in response and watched me pressing the revolver on my temple.

I cried without making any noise, "Who knows maybe I can get rid of you." I said and without hesitation I pulled the trigger like Harry. I could hear Harry holding his breath, my head felt numb.

"Kylie." Harry said with a worried voice, grabbing me. "Baby." Harry whispered right after.

I fluttered my eyes open. I still live. I still do. I missed the bullet.

"You're brave." Zayn said.

But what the fuck did I just do? I almost killed myself because a game. I stood up, the chair fell on the ground.

"Sick bastards!" I yelled, "Burn all in the hell!" My throat burned. I couldn't believe they let me do something like this. Harry looked furious and pointed to the door for the other ones to leave, they all left without saying a word. But Harry's dad turned around and said just before leaving:

"Punish her good Styles."

My chest rose up and down from anger, my palms started to sweat out of fear. Harry walked closer to me, his eyes didn't left my face. "My hands are twitching." Harry whispered.

"Very rude of you Kylie. Very rude of you, telling people to burn in the hell." He shook his head.

He lifted his hand once again, I fast covered my face with my hands. But to my surprise, I felt his hand on my hair. Slowly brushing it.

"But fuck, I can't deny the fact that I'm proud of you."

I looked at him in surprise, "What?"

"Well, you're the first ever girl who played the one bullet game with me, better said dared to play. The first one who's brave enough to play. You surprised all of us." He moved his hand to my neck. "But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna punish you." He laughed.

I took a step back, bastard,

"No. I didn't do anything wrong." I whispered.

"Let me decide that babe." He showed me his million dollar smile.