Chapter 7.

Dark [dahrk]  

(Adjective) // Having very little or no light: a dark room.

..Then everything made sense, that's what he meant by: 'I wanna destroy you.'

"Show me you're not a goody-goody." He said amused. Yes we're back to the old-Harry.

"I'll never do this. Never." I said growling. This is my chance, I'm gonna punch him till he's knock out and run, lile he is straight up fucking nuts. I have to escape.

Just when Harry wanted to say something, I knocked him directly in the jaw. 

"Kylie?!" He yelled all surprised. Yup he didn't expect that. I kicked him then in the balls. Harry fell on the ground. He groaned and I felt bad at that moment for him. Poor thing.

Nah he deserved it.

"What are you doing?" He said angry, I got scared when he wanted to stay up so I started to run away. 

His keys, I need to find his keys. I ran to the changing room and found his bag. "Bingo." I said to myself when I saw the keys.

"Kylie!!" Shit shit, Harry is going to find me. His footsteps came closer and closer. I ran from the chancing room to the exit like Dave Franco was in front of me and Harry right behind me with a knife.

"Oh, you're going to pay for this!!" Harry's voice boomed like thunder. I made it to the car without seeing Harry and opened the car door, turned the key into the hole and pressed the gas pedal. The car roared, it was like I was flying. I fast looked into the mirror and saw Harry just exiting the fitness center, he kicked frustrated the ground. 

If he's going to catch me. I'll be dead.

--

I didn't know where I was driving to. There was no GPS inside of the car, I sighed in frustration. I needed to get out of this mess. Harry was all sweet, and playful a couple hours ago. But how does he get it in mind? Letting me work for his gang? He's insane.

I pushed a button on the radio and Habits started to play, I sang along to the lyrics. Looking outside the beautiful streets of London. I'm just a regular girl from LA, and look where I am now. Kidnapped by a super attractive gang leader. I laughed at myself, 'Expect the unexpected.'

But suddenly I let out an ear piercing scream, somebody shoot one of the wheels, which made it hard for me to drive in a straight line. Whoever did this tried to kill me. I fast looked into the rear-mirror and saw a creepy man. Oh how I wish it was Harry rather than this man.

He then shoot the other wheel as well, I couldn't drive anymore so there wasn't any option for me, I stopped the car and started to run. This was so familiar to me, the day I ran away from Harry. But it wasn't Harry this time.

"Go away! Leave!" I screamed while running. "Please!" He keeps shooting at me, non stop. I couldn't fight a guy who kept shooting at me! I didn't even dare to turn around! 

I didn't know what got into me but I screamed: "Harry!" 

"Harry, please help me!" I felt so pathetic, like Harry would be here, saving my ass. 

But to my surprise: "Mick, stop it." I heard a too familiar voice.

"Guess I scared you good enough, you started to scream my name darling." Harry said annoyed.

I turned around and met Harry's gaze, without thinking I ran towards him. Giving him a hug. Thanks God it was someone of Harry's men. I literally shit my pant. I seriously thought I would die or something. To my surprise Harry hugged me back and tilted me up and carried me to the car. The man who's name is Mick, who attacked me a couple minutes ago, drove us. Harry and I sat in the back.

"Look. You're still here. With me. Escaping from me is impossible. You love to piss me of don't you? I tortured you, didn't helped, I tried to smack sense into you", he said while slapping me hard on the cheek, "but it didn't really helped." He said angrily.

"Wouldn't you do the same thing if you got kidnapped?" I asked him furious, ignoring the pain in my cheek.

He didn't give an answer for a long time.

"Exactly." I said and turned away from him.

The rest of the car was awkward, we both didn't try talk to each other. This is a mess.

*Harry's POV*

We both walked both into the big mansion without saying a word. I found it crazy what all happened in the past days, with Kylie. I never thought that all of this would end up like a huge pile of shit. I liked the company of Kylie. I was planning to sell her as a prostitute or something. But guess I'll keep her to myself.

Suddenly my mind drifted to Jenna. My beautiful Jenna, I could already feel the butterflies in my stomach. I sighed. Kylie laid on the big couch and closed her eyes. I threw a pillow to her head, she opened her eyes and almost threw it back but stopped herself.

"Follow me." I said and leaded us to the basement. 

"Don't." She whispered all innocent, while I pushed her in to the dark and cold basement.

"Well, I know you'll escape one way or another so." I said showing her a rope.

"No!" She screamed but I already tight her up, hands and ankles.

I ignored her. Leaving her in the dark.

**

*Kylie's POV*

I screamed for help, my eyes hurt from crying. "Harry!" I yelled, it must be like 3AM. But I didn't care. I pushed Harry's buttons, if I didn't ran away this wouldn't have happened."Please, get me out of here!" I started yell again. I felt insane.

"I'm scared of the dark!" I yelled, my throat was sour, my head hurt and I wanted to kill Harry.

"Please!" I whispered.

I closed my eyes, but opened them immediately when I heard the door of the basement opening. The light blinded my eyes.

"Harry!" I shouted, while crying.

"Get me out of here! Please!" My eyes filled themselves with tears again.

He jogged towards me, he looked all scared and worried. Harry fast grabbed a switch blade from his pocket and cut the rope. When I was untied he wrapped his body around mine, me doing the same thing.

"I'm scared." I choked out.

"Don't be." He whispered.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked while crying.

"I told you fucking multiple times not to escape! Don't escape and I won't do anything to you Ky." Harry said a bit mad.

"I'm scared of the dark." I repeated.

"I will lay with you in the dark until you're not scared anymore." Harry said placing a kiss on my cheek, while carrying me to the bedroom.

(A/N): Hello again, so I hoped you enjoyed it, sorry for any grammar/spelling errors forgive me. Stay lovely. A .xx