Chapter 17.

(A/N: I wasn't supose to update but decided to do it anyways. This chapter is a bit long and boring so I apoligise, I hope I'm not moving too fast with this fanfic. Stay Beautiful. A.x)

Inappropriate [in-uh-proh-pree-it]

(Adjective) // Not right or suited for some purpose or situation : not appropriate or suitable.

I woke up to a light knock on the door, I fast checked the hour before opening the door. I only slept for 5 hours. Fucking H and his fucking bitches. He probably went to a damn club.

"Yeah?" I said rather rudely to the tall brunette with pretty green eyes. Green eyed monster.

"Uhm, Goodmorning to you too?" Harry said confused, "Breakfast is ready."

"No, I'm still sleepy. You can eat without me." I said slamming the door closed. After a good 2 hours H knocked again; I groaned loudly. "Cm'in." I said.

"Breakfast." Harry simply said, he had a tray full of food. I tried not to smiled, this is very nice of him.

"Thanks." I said and started to eat, Harry also grabbed some of the pancakes. "I'm sorry." Harry said with a mouth full. I shrugged. "I really shoud have come back." I shrugged again.

"Exited for tonight?" I asked Harry trying to change the subjet, he nodded, smiling to himself.

***

It only took me about 2 hours to get ready. I checked myself for the last time in the mirror. Long ellegant red dress, hair down to my back, red lips and long dark lashes. Damn.

I walked slowly downstairs, Harry's back facing me. "I'm ready" I mummbled, H turned around and gasped.

"Oh. I- wow." He said. I looked at his outfit, black skinny jeans, a button up shirt who was partly buttoned, showing his chest, and a nice blak blazer.

"You look like a stripper with that button up shirt." I said joking, H looked down at his chest letting out a laugh. I slowly walked towards him and buttoning it up, Harry breathed faster. I could feel Harry's heartbeat getting faster. He is so nervous. I looked up at him, his eyes closed as I touched his bare chest. I smiled, Ness is right, He Likes Me.

"That's better." I said and made my way towards the black BMW.

***

"Nice." I let out, wandering my eyes in the huge Ball Room. "Very nice." Me and Harry said at the same time.

We made our way towards Ness and Zayn, his other friends were there as well. After chatting a bit Harry leaned closer to me: "My Mum wants to meet you."

I turend around to face him, our noses brushing. "Okay." I simply said taking a step back.

There she was, next to Mr Styles. She is stunning, long dark hair and blue eyes. "Wow, your mom is gorgeous." I fast said to Harry as we made our way closer to his parents.

"She is. So are you." He said.

Ms Styles smiled when she saw me. "Mum, this is Kylie." Harry explained placing his hand on my waist.

"A gorgeous young Lady." She said, smiling. Her smile made my heart warm up.

"Ms Styles." I said politely, giving her a nod and shaking her hand. Then turning a bit to face Mr Styles. "Sir." I said, he gave me a nod and I gave him a strong handshake, which made him chuckle, H then pulled me away from him. Giving his Dad a warning look.

We made a quick chat with H's mom, she is amazing. After we said our goodbye's we went both back to our table. After the short chit chat with Harey's mom, me and Ness went to another table and started to talk.