Chapter 29.

• Dedicated to You.

To burn [ˈbərn]

(Verb) //  To contain a fire, to be on fire.

- Warning: It's kinda short :( -

*3 months later*

*H's POV*

(A/N: HAHAHAHAH IM JUST KIDDING HE IS DEAD)

*K's POV*

I stood there in front of the punching bag, trowing punch after punch. Nobody notices how hard I try to hold back my tears every single day.

Every single day I told myself I would forget my H but I didn't, it was like my body, my mind, my soul refused to forget those Green Eyes. H is all I could think about today, tomorrow, next month, next year.

I wish I had done everything on the earth with my Harry, but he is gone. Gone, pale, cold. Yeah that's what he is now.

It didn't matter how cold you were Harry Styles; The fact is that you still burned me.

I punched the bag harder, groaned loudly gaining some attention. Do you wanna know what I am doing now?

Well, I'm going to college, I'm studying hard, only getting perfect grades, I have 2 jobs I went to after school so I could pay college.

H's money?

I didn't even dare to touch it after I payed my flight to Seattle. 

The white punching bag suddenly had little blood stains on it, my knuckles hurt but it was nothing compared to my heart ache. I remembered that day, how H didn't give me the permission to stay with him, how he didn't give me the permission to kiss him. 

"Miss, you should take a rest now." I heard a guy, I flipped him off and went to the changing room, and there  heard annoying noises.

"I want you." I heard the guy whisper, I sarcastically let out a laugh, because fuck that, nobody ever wanted anything more than I want Harry back, with me.

Guess I cannot bring him back.

* * *

After an ice cold shower I jumped inside my car and turned on a song, a love song. I smiled, 'cause suddenly every love song was about you.

I slammed my hand against the steering wheel and let the tears flow, "Fucking bastard." I cursed at Harry. "You, destroyed me in the most beautiful way possible." I whispered to myself. 

I drove into the parking lot of a little cafe I always visited, it had a french name and I thought it was cute. The little doorbell jingled when I went inside, it was empty, I sat on a little pink chair against the window and looked outside. Not long after it started to rain, I laid my finger on a rain drop and followed it.

"What would you like today Miss Ellis." Theo said, I turned around facing the brown eyed boy.

"Something with a lot of milk and sugar." I said and turned my head again. I heard him sigh, I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you try the black coffee sometime, Kylie?" He asked, I balled my my hands in fists and sent him a nasty glare.

"I don't need anymore bitterness in my life." I answered and stood up leaving the place. I didn't realize how dark it was outside, I looked up and saw the pretty stars.

"Then I defy you, stars." I whispered. 

(A/N: This is boring.)

*Elliot's POV*

On one side of the bed I was seated on, the other side, the doctor was seated. It's been 3 months and H still didn't open his eyes, his heart is still beating but nothing else, he was living but there was nothing else. No move, nothing.

"Why isn't he waking up." I asked, eyes teary.

"I guess, I-" He stuttered making me slam the table next to me, "I guess, it's because I over dozed his body with morphine, he would have felt way too much pain if I didn't do that. And now he isn't waking up, I'm guessing because of the morphine, he is still numb. I-I'm not sure but maybe he won't open his eyes anymore." 

I closed my eyes and rubbed my face in frustration and left the room. Since H's heart started to beat again, after I slammed my fist on his chest I searched for Kylie. She must be in so much pain right now, I asked Ness and Z about it but they didn't know, I called her phone but it was no use. I already could imagine her soft cries of happiness. She loved Boss so much.

I wish I could find her and tell her, that the heart that belonged to her still is beaiting.

Even though he might never open his eyes again. 

(A/N: C'est ça, I just wrote this chapter I'm so sorry if it isn't good enough, I know it's super short, but I still wanted to update so there you go Babies. But hey there is a little surprise for you.. Keep reading..

Ah so here is a Lovely yet Painful Teaser for the upcoming chapter for my Lovely and overly Beautiful readers. Enjoy it, and please leave a comment.)

*H's POV* (YEAH THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES)

I felt my body burn, I wanted to yell and shout for help. For someone to extenguise the fire inside of my body. I wanted to move and jump in a cold pool, hoping it would help. But I couldn't scream nor could I move. 

I heard everything around me, Elliot.

Yes it is Elliot, he cried. Why? I heard beeping sounds, I smelled medicines, I heard theories about me. 

I counted everything I heard, 520 steps later I felt someone sit next to me. 4 Weeks passed and the fire inside of me started to take off. Not in my body, hell no. Only in my toes and I could move them. The rest of my body? Still numb, still on fire, still in pain.

It was the 6th week. I started to remember vague memories. Jenna.

Yes, Jenna, Beautiful, painfully Beautiful. Ocean blue eyes, sometimes abnormally dark, Golden hair. 

It was the 8th week. I started to remember more things. Jenna is dead.

But why? 

It was the 10th week. I knew why. 

It was because of a stronger feeling that my heart craved for. To keep that someone safe.

Ky-lie.

The girl who cried while I slowly died.