Chapter 8.

Mercy [mûr]  

(Noun) // Compassionate treatment, especially of those under one's power; clemency.

"I will lay with you in the dark until you're not scared anymore." Harry said placing a kiss on my cheek.

He then carried me out of the basement, I looked at him, his eyes were focused on the stairs trying not to miss one.

Harry opened the door to my room. "Do you want me to stay with you?" Harry asked like he was talking to a child.

"Yes." I said. He nodded his head and sat on the sofa in the room while I laid in the bed.

"Sleep well." He said and I closed my eyes.

*Harry's POV*

I felt like a douche. I am though. But I was always like this, it never bothered me. But Kylie? She was different she challenged me. She tempted me. But when I heard her scream for almost the 15th time I decided to check on her. 

It was horrific to see the skinny getting girl, laying on the ground in the cold, crying her eyes out. Screaming till she almost lost her voice. But this is how they thought me. This is what they told me to do when I first joined the gang. To not have Mercy. 

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

--

I woke up and walked out of Ky's room. Who thought that the bad gang leader would feel sorry for a stupid girl? I shook my head and looked at her body, the top she was wearing wasn't fully covering her stomach, she was giving me a very pleasing show. It was clear that she worked out too. Shit she's hot. I'm so perverted, I want her in my pants. I smirked to myself. I left the room while walking to the garage. I hopped into my car and headed to the meeting I was going to have with the gang. I parked my Lamborghini in the driveway and took the elevator upstairs.

I walked in to the meeting room, every single gang member waited for me.

"Hello everybody." I said, "So as you know we are all here to talk about the upcoming gang fight with the East." Everybody nodded their head.

"I want you all to train, day and night. I don't care. I want you all to kill. Be Murder-machines!" I yelled.

"Have no mercy when the day arrives, because they won't either." I continued. Just then I realized Zayn wasn't here.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked. But at that moment Louis walked in to the room.

"Styles, Zayn, a couple of our men including Matt and Julius are fighting with a couple men of Marcus." He said out of breath. I didn't let him continue and loaded my gun walking towards my car.

--

I saw the men having a fight. Almost 30 of Marcus' men against 5 of mine. They almost killed each other. Zayn had a switch blade in his hand stabbing the man in the stomach but he didn't even flinch. Matt was already Knock Out. Julius struggled. The others were trying to block the punches. I couldn't believe this. I went to one of the man and punched him in the jaw repeatedly. It didn't take long before he was K.O. 

But after I turned around, I faced 20 men pointing their guns at my face. Shit.

But Sam, Jai, Felix and Niall shot almost all of them when they saw me in this position.