Chapter 30.

(A/N: For the ones who where a bit confused, H is not dead but he didn't wake up yet. He is still numb. I repeat he lives but he is still numb, he cannot move because his body is overdozed with Morphine and by the way I am so damn tired I'm trying so hard to keep my eyes open.)

Misunderstanfing [mɪsʌndəˈstændɪŋ]

(Noun) // A failure to understand or interpret correcty.

*Elliot's POV*

Another month has passed and H still didn't open his eyes. But he got better, I could see it, a blush could be seen on his cheeks, his heart beat got more reggular, and I cannot explain how happy I was when I saw him moving his toes at times. I wandered around H's room now, looking out of the window seeing big white cotton like pieces fall from the sky.

It's ice cold, just like how Harry's body used to be.

Harry was now half-dead for almost 5 months. But I believed that H would open his eyes soon or late. Nobody knows that H still lives other than me and the doctor, I didn't tell Zayn, nor their parents. I didn't wanna give them false hope and I also didn't wanna get any other Gangsters attention. The heels of my boots hitted the floor when I went closer towards the seat next to H's bed. I jumped on the seat and watched the boss.

Just then I saw his lips move, but nothing came out. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I cursed. He inhaled deeply, and let out a sigh.

And on the 10th of January, Harry Edward Styles opened his eyes to the world.

(A/N: *HEAVY BREATHING*)

*H's POV*

I felt my body burn, I wanted to yell and shout for help. For someone to extenguise the fire inside of my body. I wanted to move and jump in a cold pool, hoping it would help. But I couldn't scream nor could I move.

I heard everything around me, Elliot.

Yes it is Elliot, he cried sometimes. Why? I heard beeping sounds, I smelled medicines, I heard theories about me. Am I going to die? I concentrated on noises around the room. I counted everything I heard, 520 steps later I felt someone sit next to me.

4 Weeks passed and the fire could no longer be felt in my toes and I could move them. The rest of my body? Still numb, still on fire, still in pain.

Time had passed and after 1008 it was the 6th week. I started to remember vague memories. Jenna.

Yes, Jenna, Beautiful, painfully Beautiful. Ocean blue eyes, sometimes they could be abnormally dark. And beautiful, beautiful Golden hair.

It was the 8th week. I started to remember more things. Jenna is dead.

But why is she?

It was the 10th week. I knew why.

It was because of a stronger feeling that my heart craved for.

Ky-lie.

The girl who cried while I slowly died.

I could imagine an overly Beautiful young lady. I can remember her walking away, wind in hair and me gasping for breath. Then I realized she always took with her all the air from the empty room I remained in. Ky-Lie.

I remember when she was driving, window rolled down, her hair wild while she sang 'Gangster Songs' like she always called them and made guns with her fingers.

But the last images I had of Kylie were all painful, her yelling and screaming for me. Her crying, and me in pain. I slowly started to remember every single thing. How I've been shot by Marcus, how Zayn shot him right after, how Ness yelled and how Kylie was still living but died from the inside.

* * *

I could feel the flame die inside of my body, only a little pain in my chest. That's it, nothing else, I wiggled my toes, I moved my lips trying to ask for water, but nothing came out.

Right after that I opened my eyes.

My green eyes faced the ceiling, I breathed in and out loudly, I moved my fingers, I felt empty. 

"Harry?" I heard, Elliot.

It took me a moment to reply.

"Get me some water and Kylie." I said slowly closing my eyes again. I heard him walk towards the door and yell for someone. It's so hard for me to get everything.

Right after, I heard two people walk towars the room, is it Kylie? I smiled while my eyes where still closed, "Kylie?" I whispered. I heard a sob, what is this with Elliot being a pussy lately.

"Welcome again Harry, I am your doctor. Could you open your eyes, please?" He asked, I slowly opened them again, he showed me a light and let my eyes follow them. After a couple more tests, I was allowed to drink water.

"Now tell me where Kylie is." I whispered, my voice incredibely rough. I saw him awkwardly shift in his seat.

"Elliot." I said sternly. Please, God no, please I am begging you. Let her be okay.

"Sir;" He cleared his troat when it cracked and paused again. When I deadly glared at him he started to talk again, "She has left right after you demanded her to leave, she is gone and nobody knows where she is."

After that it felt like I died for a second time.

No more word where needed, I took a hold of all the needles stuck on my arm and tried to get of the intravenous out of my arm, only making it worse, Elliot tried to stop me making me yell at him more.

"Harry if you don't stop right now, I'm going to get the doctor back here." He said, I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Are you telling your boss what to do." He reminded speechless and gave me a small nodd. I pulled the needle out of my arm, hissing right after but I didn't care. I got out of the bed, feeling an unbearable pain but I didn't care and dizzy. I immeaditly placed my arms on the wall supporting myself when I was about to fall on the floor. I didn't care, how could I care about my own health at this moments as she, my she, my her was gone?

But I'm going to find her, and look at her again like she was the only star in the darkest night and kiss her like she is the only air that filled my lungs.

(a/n: hiii i am so so so so tired, i typed this really fast without reading it over and im sorry if it isn't okay but yeah so uhm how are you guys, i hope you're all okay and enjoying reading this fanfic okay i'll save the rubish talk and ask you a question..

q: well dressed guys or sportive-ish?

a: well dressed all the way baby, well dressed and a nice job. let's not forget the nice r8.

Happy Friday/Saturday.. A .x)