Chapter 4.

• Dedicated to Dime.

Pain [peɪn]

(Noun) // An ache or bodily suffering, or an instance of this; an unpleasant sensation, resulting from a derangement of functions, disease, or injury by violence; hurt.

https://vine.co/v/Mb9Aiu2ameJ

"Finally." I said to myself, a gunshot ruined the moment I turned around and saw Harry's black range rover in the rear mirror.

I'm dead now.

I then realized he shot the taxi man when we weren't driving in a straight line anymore and let out a ear-paining scream. Harry is a good marksman, that's obvious. I fast tried to get the now dead man out of the seat and kicked the gas pedal. I never drove this fast in my whole life but I didn't care, I wanted to get out of this mess and to my surprise Harry didn't shoot, I looked into the rear-view mirror. His car only few inches away from mine. I was scared he would crash the car. But then with one swift motion he overtook me. Now he was in front of me. I screamed when he stopped his car right in front of me. I pressed the brake and got out of the car and started to run.

"You're in a big mess Kylie!" Harry shouted. This made me run faster, my legs were burning. I looked behind me and saw Harry coming closer and closer. Then I heard the loading of a gun, and the cold material getting pressed on my temple.

"Remember when I dared you to run away again? I fucking won." Harry said pissed and he grabbed my by my arm. He turned me around and smacked me in the face.

"Oh I can't wait till I fuck you up with my belt." He said calmly. His calm voice and his treatments made me shit myself.

"Help!" I screamed, another smack on my cheek. 

"Stop it!" I growled brave, and smacked him back. With that Harry held my head in both of his hands and said: "Don't tempt me woman." I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong. He pushed me into his car and drove extremely fast to the damned house. 

* * *

"Get now in the fucking bedroom!" He yelled, I jumped in fear and ran into the room. I sat in a corner and rocked myself back and forth.

*Harry's POV*

Kylie made me crazy, she didn't listen, didn't do anything I asked her. It drove me crazy and her running away for the second time was the damn straw. She didn't give me another option. I walked behind her into the room. She's so vulnerable, rocking her self back and forth in a corner. I looked out of the full wall window before I shouted: "Get the fuck up and undress!" 

"No!" She shouted back. She's pretty brave I thought.

"Now!" I yelled again.

While sobbing she took of her dress, and I took my belt off. Her eyes widened, hers because of terror, mine of lust. "Get on your knees." I almost whispered. Her soft sobs were the only thing that filled in the room. I stood behind her back. Jesus, she's so pretty.

"Do me a favor and yell for me." I whispered in her ear and hit the soft leather material of the belt on her on back.

"Ahhh!" Kylie yelled.

"No, scream for me!" I growled. The leather belt made contact with her nicely tanned skin again.

"Harry! Please!" She begged. One more time and I will stop.

"Are you ever gonna try to escape or disobey me?" I yelled. 

"No please stop." I smacked her one last time and dropped the belt on the floor. 

*Kylie's POV*

I never cried like this before, I screamed while crying, slammed my hands on the ground, yelled, cursed.

Harry still didn't move after he dropped the belt. He only looked at me. It took me an hour or more to calm my self down and after my cries stopped, he took my hand and carefully laid me in bed. 

He left the room and I closed my eyes.

* * *

I woke up to the loud cheers of men, I left the bed and stood in front of the mirror. I slowly turned my back to the mirror, a soft sob left my lips when I saw 'H' slapped on my back. 2 long vertical stripes and one short horizontal in the middle. I could no longer look at the ugly scars and turned around seeing that Harry had left behind a dark skinny jeans and a grey top, I changed myself into pulled some black boots on and walked closer to the cheers of man. 

4 men where sitting on the huge sofa, they were watching soccer. 2 of them were old, like 40-50 and I knew the other two, Zayn and Niall. I hid myself behind a wall and watched them. Harry wore a black blazer, white shirt and dark skinny jeans, his hair was up and his necklaces decorated his tanned skin.

"Ey who's this bird who keeps watching us, ah Harry?" One of the old man asked Harry. I mentally cursed myself and tried to cover my self behind the wall again.

"Kylie, come here!" Harry shouted amused. When I didn't listen to him he said: "Don't forget about yesterday night." The men all started to laugh. I took small steps closer to the boy who frightened me. He tapped his lap, I sat on the edge of his knees but he pushed me up till I could feel his warm stomach against my sour back. When he made sure the guys were not looking he lifted my top up and whispered: "It looks good on you."

"I feel sorry for you." I whispered back, and the only response I got from Harry was a chuckle.

"Let me introduce this gorgeous lady to you, father." Harry laughed, "This is Kylie, she's been a bad girl and was with her friend playing on my ground." They all started to laugh expect Zayn, he looked at me in compassion. 

The older looking man, Mr Styles, looked at me and said: "Be a good girl for my son." 

"I hope you all die." I spat, "You're all pathetic people, I feel sorry for you all!" I screamed, with that Harry smacked me in the face.

"Enough!" He yelled.

Just when Harry was going to say something, his dad said:

"Harry, let'a not be too harsh on her why don't you guys just play a little game with this thing here."

We both looked at him and saw him holding a revolver and 1 bullet. The Russian Roulette also know as the One Bullet Game and at the moment I wanted to protest, but everything happened in one fast motion, Harry placed me on a chair, in front of us a table, and he sat opposite me. He took the gun away from his dads hand a went away for a minute. I looked at Zayn, and mouthed help but he just shook his head. Harry came back with a marker in his hand, he stood behind me, his chin rested on my shoulder he took the bullet in his hand and wrote in swashes 'Harry.' He then turned his head so his nose was touching mine and whispered:

"I wrote my name on the bullet because I wanna be the last thing that goes through your head baby."

A/N: Dum dum dummmm, I hope you liked this chapter, AND GUYS WHAT PART DID YOU LIKED THE MOST PLZ TELL ME ITS LIKE IM TALKING TO MYSELF. AND GUYS LIKE THIS FIC WAS RANKED YESTERDAY AT #236 AND NOW ITS NOT RANKED ANYMORE WOULD YOU LIKE KIND OF VOTE? NO OKAY.

Lots Of Love Aylin .xx