Q And A.

Soooo my ladies, here is a little Q And A for you all..

How old are you?

Well I will turn 17 in January 28, so around 4 months! 

Where are you from?

I'm a chick that lives in Belgium, a pretty small and cold country where it  won't stop raining during summer..

Can there be a bit of Elliot's POV in the next chapter?

I will do whatever you guys ask me, so if you wanna have more Elliot's POV you'll get Elliot's POV.

When are they having Little Hs?

Ahh, only time will tell right?

When are they getting married?

When will I marry Harry?

When are they going to Fuck?

When will I get a Bugatti Veyron?

What inspired you to write this fanfic?

Well, I basically started this story, I'm guessing around the end of past March. And around that period I visited London as well, and I was like 'Oh my God, what if I see a hot Gangster?' and yeah.

What would you have done if you were Kylie?

Honestly I would have done the same things as Kylie.  But she gives up after a time when she sees there is no escape and she also didn't wanna get punished by H. But I would honestly give no flying fuck about it and keep trying, won't stop trying ya know.

Who do you imagine all the characters as?

I want you to imagine Kylie as yourself, because I know how amazing it can feel at times when you feel like you are the starring of the story and H is like in Love with you.. I imagine The H as of course, the one and only Harry Styles, Zayn as Zayn Malik, Ness as Lily Collins, Marcus as Vin Diesel, Jenna as a blond bitch, oops and Elliot as Matt Bomer.

Is there going to be a sequel to Persecution?

No, there is not going to be a sequel.

Favourite author?

That's a hard question, I'll just type out a couple..

Stephanie Meyer

Charles Bukowski

E L James

John Green

J K Rowling

Vladimir Nabokov 

And the list can go on..

Dream job?

Well I am currently studying Marketing, Business and Economy so it would be amazing if I ended up as a CEO. Also a big dream job of mine is a Spy/FBI Agents because, I mean, guns, gangsters and mafias. And of course, a writer!

Voilà, I hope the next chapter will be up on Friday! Here is a joke..

A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."

Hahah, idk I laughed.