Chapter 16.

Melancholia [me-lən-ˈkō-lē-ə]

(Noun) // A feeling of sadness and depression because of Love.

Harry bit his lips, "Kylie, Kylie, Kylie. I guess whole London knows you. You're Harry Styles' Possession."

I slightly got mad at him, 'Possession', fucking shit. I am not a damn object. I walked straight towards him. 

Smack.

A Beautiful hand print on his face, he turned to face me again.  I smacked him again.

"Kylie smack me again!" Harry shouted sarcasticly getting mad.

And boom I did. "There you go!" I shouted back.

I showed him a middle finger and walked passed him. But Harry grabbed my upper arm.

"No, you're not an object." Harry said like he was reading my mind and let go of me. I made my way to my new room. I sighed loudly, damn you Harry Styles.

I thought now about the Stupid ass Ball we needed to attend, like who cares. Do your Gangster things right? I mean this all is getting way too much I gotta escape, I cannot stay here forever. I'll find a way to escape, so I basically tried to run away for almost 3 times but failed.  But still H always managed to find me so easily. Does he have men following my steps? Damn he is just way too smart.

I tip toed around the house trying to find a door, a window that leaded outside. The second floor is way too high to jump, I do not want to break a leg. So decided to go downstairs, "H?" I half-shouted. But no answer, Perfect. I went closer to the front door, I twisted the handle, it was unlocked. "Thank you Go-"

"You weren't escaping were you?" Harry said interrupting me, with a hint of amusement in his voice. I literally shook like I receveived 200 Volts through my body.

I turned around trying to smile as innocent as possible. My fingerprints were still visible  on his Angel face.

"Nooo," I whined; "of course I wasn't." I said sounding funny.

"Get in." Harry said harshly his smile dissapearing, not hesitating for a moment I closed the door and now faced Harry.

"I wa-"

"Cut it Ellis!" Harry shouted, "Why," He stopped, closing his eyes, trying to breath normal, "Why did you tried to escape, I'm being nice to you for fuck sake!"

"I wanna go home, this is not my home. I miss my parent and friends." I whispered.

"You know what My Love, try to escape again, or just leave now, open the fucking door and start to run again. If you leave me again, over and over, Believe me I'll do anything in my power to find you. There is no exit for you anymore." Harry answered back with the same tone as mine, whispering.

So with that I did what he asked me, I turned around walking to the door. I placed my hand on the handle for the 2nd time. I pulled it open, and at the same time, I could hear Harry taking one step closer. Like he was beggin me to stay.

With that I ran, I feeled my legs burn, the adrenaline taking over. I ran over the street like a mad woman.

 A loud yell escaped my mouth when I almost got ran over by a fucking car. "Merdre!" I cursed.

I turned around, to check how close H was, but to my surprise there was no Harry? I started to run faster not trusting this boy, like he could just appear in front of me. 

Not long after I could hear boots hitting the ground. I turned around again, Harry was now super close to me, I groaned loudly. How can he be so fast?  I looked back again, his hair flying back wards, his face, well as gorgeous as always.