Chapter 21.

(A/N: So, I quoted TAHS in the previous chapter and somebody commente with 'That's The American Horror Story'. Yes,  I sometimes use quotes (Mostly Harry's lines) from TV-Shows, tumblr, movies, books I read, and my mom's wise words. I just wanted to clear that up so yeah, enjoy this chapter. PS: I wanted to thank the ones who are still reading this Fanfic and didn't give up on this book, and on me. Thank you so much, you have a special place in my heart. Stay sweet. A .x)

Stab [stb] 

(Noun) // A wound made by a pointed weapon (such as a knife)

But at that moment I knew that hiding my Love for Harry was the hardest thing I've ever done.

"Harry please." I whispered, my eyes still closed. I could feel Harry shivering, "Please what, Ma Belle Fille?" Harry breathed out, his hands op my hips and again he pushed me a little higher.

Don't let me say it.

"Harry." I moaned. "Please, please just one little kiss." No more words where needed and Harry's lips came in contact with mine for the second time in a whole month. He held my chin in between his thumb and index finger. Slow.

So slow, that it pained me. His lips kissed every inch of my mouth, feeling every part. My hands where still in his, I pulled them out of his grip lightly, holding him by his waist pushing him more on me. 

Desire. Burning desire.

His tongue flicked slowly in my mouth, making us both gasp in awe. But then H sadly pulled away, too soon. But I grabbed him by the back of his neck pushing him towards my lips but he refused. 

Oh, okay.

He brushed my flushed cheek, "How can I touch your lips with mine again, if all I could feel is the aching hallow of my heart because of my Love for you." Harry whispered. 

I pulled him in a hug, I hugged him like he would leave me. I don't derve him.

"Protect me from what I want." I whispered as I felt Harry tensing. "This is wrong, so wrong." I whispered while we stood there for a time.

Then Harry pulled me up and placed me in the car, "Buckle your seatbelt." He fast said. He then jogged over to his side and sat in his seat and entwined our fingers. 

"I wanna hold your hand until they melt together, until your fingerprints are my fingerprints." Harry said while he lifted my hand towards his lips. I felt his stubbles on my hand and the softness of his lips.

What am I doing? Right after that pulled my hand out of his, Harry's eyes were still on the road. His brows furrowed, His knuckles turning white. "You know Kylie, It's too fucking exhausting Loving you." He spat, making my heart clench. 

"I'm sorry." I breathed out, only gaining a head shake of H. I can't do this.

"Kylie." He said getting my full attention again.

"I love you, with every inch of my soul. I know it's broken but I'm giving you all the pieces." He said in a heartbreat. He didn't wait for a response and pressed a button on the radio. 

Damn Kidnapper.

* * *

As soon as Harry closed the door, he turned his face towards mine. He carefully held my hand, "I know you want me." He said his face admiring mine, 

"No, I don't." I said, hurting us both with my words, making H's face turn into sorrow and sadness.

He pulled me in his arms, kissing my hair. "No, you don't mean it." He said, I locked my fingers in his hair.