Chapter 23.

(A/N: So you might think, how come she updated this early? Well, well there is this cutest reader of Persecution who commented yesterday that it's her birthday today and asked me nicely if I could update. And guess what I updated, just for you. A massive, massive Happy Birthday to you Baby Girl. This is your special day, make sure to enjoy it a lot. Eat as much cake as you'd like. And also a big Happy Birthday for whoevers birthday it is today. Have a good one. Don't be shy to comment your birthday, we might be birthday twins huh?

Live in peace and harmony.. Kisses from A. xx)

Attack [ə-ˈtak]

(Verb) // to act violently against (someone or something) : to try to hurt, injure, or destroy (something or someone)

.."You jump, I jump. Okay?" I whispered on his wet chest. Harry closed his eyes with my words, 

"Oh Kylie," But I interrupted him, "Okay?" I looked with plead in my eyes.

"Okay." He whispered against my hair. I left a soft kiss on Harry's collarbone, goosebumps formed around the kiss. Harry tightened his arms around me, I curved my back when I felt his crotch on mine. Harry looked at me in awe and just when he wanted to connect our lips, bullets hit the pretty coloured water. I looked in shock up to the cliff seeing many men they are aiming their weapons towards Harry's precious face.

"Harry!" I yelled out of fear, he closed my mouth with his wet hand and pulled us underneath the water. I shot my eyes open, the bullets entered the warm water, all in slow-motion. I shook my head underneath the water, knowing it's too dangerous staying here, H fast swam us towards the surface, tugging me with him. I gasped when he pushed me up, the guns didn't shut up. I looked up and saw 4 men covered in tattoos, who are running in our direction. "Kylie, fucking come with me!" Harry yelled at me as I stood there looking at the Gangsters.

He grabbed me by the waist when I didn't move, pushing me on his right hip, my back on his back and started to run. It was a piece of cake for Harry to run with me on his arm. The noises of bullets hitting the cliffs and water didn't stop. But still, not even One bullet hit us. "Harry, they're way too close to us!" I yelled, it was impossible for us to fight against them while they had damn M16 in their hand, shooting repeatedly at us like madmen. 

We are not going to make it.

"Harry," I said with tears in my eyes.

"In case of one of us is not going to make it.." I chocked on my tears, "I love you so much. I love you. I love you Harry." I said it as many times as possible, "I am sorry for everything, I am sorry for not telling you I loved you earlier. I love you." I said and fast kissed his hair. Breathing his sense for the one last time.

"No." Harry growled, "Both of us are going to make it or both of us are going to die. 'You jump, I jump' you said, right? So you die, I die." He said through gritted teeth. "I love you with all of my piece of shit, fucked up heart Kylie Ellis." He said and took more speed. (A/N: OMG AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS CRYING BECAUSE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I CANT EVEN)

As soon as he fastened, the men fastened as well and started to shoot more, following our each steps. Trying to aim the bullets at us. But H managed to be faster then them, smarter then them. I didn't understand how Harry could dodge all the bullets without seeing them.

"It's a gift." H answered my thoughts. I felt Harry breath getting irregular, he is exhausted. I kissed his hair, his neck, down to his shoulder. "Calm down." I whispered, "I love you so much." I said again. 

"I love you." Harry answered, "Please, try to breath more regular." I begged, I slowly turned my head, facing the side of his precious one. His cheeks were flushed and his hair was flipping on every side. He breathed in and out way too loud, it pained me to see him like that.