Chapter 15.

Mine [mahyn]

(Pronoun) // A form of the possessive case of I, something that belongs to me.

..I hear a loud laughter, "Only for you. Laters baby." And with that my kidnapper left.

*Harry's POV*

I fast ran towards my car and drove to Z's house. I stopped in front of his house, I honked once letting him know I was outside. The door opened, Nessie gave Zayn a kiss on the lips. I looked away, why can't Kylie be like that? Oh yeah because I'm a dick. Oops.

"Hi mate." Zayn said closing the door, "East siders being dicks huh?" He said, loading his gun. I smirked and made a 'U' turn.   

We arrived at the place, seeing already all of my men doing a good job. I fast walked out of the car walking closer to the leader of the East. I didn't hesitate and threw a damn punch in his face. "Can't you fucking wait until the damn Gang Fight Marcus?" I shouted and punched him again. Because of this sick bastard My Kylie got worried as fuck. I grabbed my gun wanting to end his life at that moment. If I did so, there would be no Gang Fight anymore. 

Just then he punched me in the face, I dropped the gun in the floor.

"Kylie, she is going to be mine. Thought it would be Lovely for you to know." He said and spat some blood, couching hard.

I laughed hysterically, "She is fucking mine!" He smirked, making me angrier, "Just watch out." He said getting up and made a sign to his members who were still alive and with that I stood there with dead bodies, and my Gang Members.

He wanted My Kylie.

*Kylie's POV*

I waited and waited, 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours. My eyes got heavier, Where are you Harry? That's it, I'm going to search for Harry. Just as I wanted to try to open the door, Harry opened it. A loud gasp left my lips, "Fuck Harry." I said and pulled him inside giving him like the biggest hug ever. 

"I should leave more often I guess." 

I smacked his arm, "Oh shut up H, do you know how worried I got? I just wanted to leave the house and search for you even though I don't have any clue where."

Harry smiled sheepishly, liking the way I worried about him. Then I held his face in my hands, looking if he had an injury, Harry closed his eyes. I admired his beauty, seeing his bottom lip pouting a little. He had a little scratch on his eyebrow but the blood already dried, we'll clean that up. Then I took his hands, the white bandage he roled earlier was now all read. "That's pretty bad ass." I said smiling, Harry let out a loud laugh. I let go of his hand, Harry's face dissapointed. I turned around to get a cloth to clean the little injury on his eyebrow.

"Hey Kylie." I turned around to face My Kidnapper. His hand was closed, "Could you hold this?" He asked, so I went closer, opening my hand waiting for him to drop whatever he had in his hand. He placed his fist op my hand, then opened it, letting his fingers entwine with mine. 

One word: smooth.

"All right, Harry." I said and tugged him to the kitchen, still holding his hand. I fast cleaned the little blood stain. 

"I kicked their ass, you know." Harry said proud, but still he seemed a bit off, like something happened. Does he hide something? But I ignored it and  smiled, "Did you? Such a big boy." I teased. He shrugged his shoulders and to my surprise he hugged me.

"Kidnappers don't do that." I said, not hugging him back. "Well this kidnapper certainly doesn't care." 

"You're a weird kidnapper." I whispered in his ear, giving up and hugging him back. He then rocked us from one foot to his other foot.