Chapter 24.

Protect [prə-ˈtekt]

(Verb) //  To keep someone from being harmed, lost, etc.

"Just be careful son, don't get hurt again." I just knew Kylie would never hurt me. She isn't Jenna for fuck sake.

"Why dad?" I said, looking at him, getting slightly pissed.

He chuckled softly at my  reaction, "Son, son, I don't know if you realize it.. But you bring Kylie in danger. What I wanna say is, there are a shit loads of bastards that want you dead. Right?" He said, I nodded my head. "And you having this very big interest in Kylie makes a nice target for these bastards-.." I interrupted him by continuing.

"If she gets hurt, I get hurt." I said through gritted teeth. How could I be this stupid, how have I never thought about this. I tried to hold in my temper, just when I got Kylie, I needed to take distance from her. To protect her.

I didn't want her to get hurt, Marcus is searching for her, I have problems with all the gangs all around England, the East, the West, the North and even the snobs, the South. I balled my hands into fists, I groaned loudly making my dad laugh. I thought about K getting hurt, I fast shut down the horrific images in my head.

After these nasty imaginations, I knew I would set Kylie free to keep her safe. 

Soon, Kylie and my Mum walked towards us. I fast excused myself, grabbing Kylie's hand. We both bid our Goodnight and went home. I ignored Kylie the whole ride, trying to think what I should be doing. I need to keep her safe, I need to keep her safe, I reminded myself. I walked out of the car without giving any attention to Kylie. I walked into the mansion and not long after I closed the door behind me my phone rang. I looked up at the caller ID: Unknown.

I left Kylie alone and made my way towards the balcony, "Styles." I said, I heard a disgusting chuckle from the other side.

"Who the fuck are you." I growled,

"Oh, Styles. Still didn't change a bit." I listened carefully, still confused. "You might think, who this is, but that doesn't matter. I thought you would love to be informed about the fact that we know about your little crush. That little crush you bought for 500,000 pounds cash, the crush that made you kill the precious Jenna."

My hands were shaking from anger, how the fuck did he know all of these?

"Kylie Ellis, Molto Bella Ragazza." (Kylie Ellis, Very Beautiful Girl.)

"Don't ever, dare to speak like that about someone who's mine." I growled, and again, the he laughed.

"Styles, don't see me as an enemy, but also not as a friend.. There are a lot of people watching your every step. You got attacked twice in LA, yet you could escape, but you run away, once, twice, but the third time.. They will catch you. Not only you, oh who am I kidding, not you, they want the Bella signora.

I let out a loud shout as he talked like that about her, my cheeks getting flushed as I slammed my phone on the floor making the device break into pieces.

I pulled at my hair in frustration and tried not to hurt myself. I breathed in slowly, in and out, I concentrated on the birds chirping, the car honks, the busy streets.

Goodbye Kylie.

* * *

*K's POV*

I giggled softly as I chatted with my mom on the phone, my eyes glued on Harry. He's been slightly off since we left his parents house. And also not long after we arrived he got a phone call, he left the room immediately and came back with a pale face. I didn't wanna question him about it when I saw he was too mad, I hated when he screamed at me.