Chapter 28.

Special early update to my personal Lapdancer: Meyra. Love you lots boo. xx

Calamity [kəˈlæm ɪ ti]

(Noun) // Meaning of a great misfortune or disaster; catastrophe. A grievous affection; misery.

*K's POV*

I have no more tenderness, no heart. No feelings.

Whipping away the tears I gathered all my stuff, I got my passport in my hand took the key's to one of H's cars and drove to the airport right after saying Good Bye to Z and Ness. It is so hard to be in his car at this moment, because everything reminds me of him. His sense is still in his car, the songs he listened to played. I cried and cried, but crying didn't bring him back to me.

I ignored the people question eyes and booked a flight to myself. "To Seattle, please." I tried to swallow back the sob, making my throat hurt. The girl who booked me the flight nodded.

"Sorry miss, but are you all right?" She asked worried, I just started to laugh really hard breaking down in tears right after.

"Just give me the fucking ticket." I said through gritted teeth.

I took the tickets out of her hand harshly and walked to the gate. Suddenly I stopped, I saw a couple looking at each other, all in love. Kissing each other. I would prefer getting stabbed in the heart than see something like this.

"Don't fall in Love, it's a fucking trap." I said and walked passed them, earning a shocked look of the couple.

"It's a trap." I said to myself whipping away the tears.

I sat on the window seat, looking out seeing the pretty sky. I looked up a bit more, seeing the clear blue sky.

Dearest, why did you take away my Harry from me?

It hurts, it hurts so much. I burst into tears again, I cried in utter silence so I wouldn't get any attention. Do you know that feeling when you cry in silence, you get this painful feeling in your troat? It's awful.

I thought about H, how he would brush my messy hair out of my face, how he always was tempted to kiss me, or didn't wanna touch me because he wanted to keep me 'Untouched' like he would say.

Now I am hopelessly in Love with a memory.

He was so beautiful, his hair always laid on his forehead or he would push it upwards making a cute quiff. His green eyes changed colour, sometimes it was blue-ish, sometimes green.

He is a ghost of a boy now, Beautiful. Lost, breaking my heart.

Rest in Peace, Darling.

*Elliot's POV*

My hands started to shake violently when I saw Boss, lying almost lifeless on the cold ground. Even if he was breathing out his last puffs of air, he still mumbled Kylie's name.

People write book about Love like theirs.

"You're with me boss, stay with me. Stay for Kylie." I said, fast looking at his injury. The wound was too deep, but I'm 100% Marcus missed his heart. It's just underneath it, I hope I can still save him.

The Gang Fight ended and I wanted to find Boss and tell him the good new that we had won, but all I get is this.

I pulled H on my back and fast ran towards the car, I could feel the blood stain my shirt. "Bro, please, you're strong. You're gonna heal and after that we're gonna kick ass together." I said chuckling, brushing away a tear. Fuck.