Chapter 9.

Corruption [kəˈrʌpʃn]

(Noun) // Dishonest or illegal behaviour, especially of people in authority.

Harry came immediately after the phone call towards me, grabbing my hand gently and brining to his soft looking pink lips. Leaving an innocent kiss.

"But hey babe, now you're here stuck forever." He said. The place where he placed that kiss was burning.

It saddened me to know that he was totally right. But my parents will realize it's not normal anymore and search for me. I pushed Harry out of the room locking the door. The tears didn't stop falling. I went to bed and tried to sleep. I missed Ness, I wish she could be here with me, at least she would try to cheer me up.

*2 weeks later*

We tried to have normal conversations with Harry. We tried not to argue but failed most of the times, our argues were most of the times about me being rude, not letting me go back home, not obeying the things he asked me like; clean the house, make food for me, please me. Or me not excepting the offer of joining the gang. I always worked on his nerves I didn't know why he still kept me here. We always hurt each other with words. Even physically. The times he slapped me in the face is countless.

I now sat on the edge of my bed. Well Harry's bed. Stared at my arms, it was all covered in cuts. Harry wanted to tie me up when he was going to leave for a meeting because he thought I would try to escape. Well I agree with him though. But Harry couldn't find any rope so that son of a bitch used barbed wire. The images of me crying of pain flashed in my mind, how the metal all dug their way into my skin.

I suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"Ky can I come in?" I heard Harry.

"Yeah." I replied short and he walked in. He sat next to me and said hi. I eyed him, he wore nice black old pants, tight, not too tight, and a black tight shirt. Everytime he moved his arms the shirts sleeve got up. Damn he can be attractive at times. 

"What's up." I said suddenly trying to start a normal conversation.

"So, once in a while I set up a party for the whole gang of Central-London. It's just not a regular party though. It's sick." He said all excited.

"What's your point." I said rude.

"My fucking point is, you're going to join me." He said. I showed him the finger and didnt didn't argue with him on this because Nessie probably would be there as well.

I remember when Harry told me to buy dresses when he took me to the shop the 2nd day of the kidnap. Those damn cops who where there didn't help me. Bastards. 

I grabbed the dark red, more cute than sexy dress. I showered and did my hair and only put on mascara. I truly hated to put on make up. So I always kept it with mascara. My long dark lashes made my eyes look bigger. I pulled my dress on and my black sandal heels. 

"Are you damn ready or what?" I heard Harry. He's annoyed so I fast walked out of the room and walked down stairs trying not to fall.

Harry wolf whistled when I got downstairs.

"Cut it." I said annoyed, he put his hand up, all defensive and walked us out. His hand on my lower back, drawing circles.  He leaded us to his giant garage, I still drooled over his car collection. Harry choose a Black Lamborghini, I opened the car door and sat on the leather seat. "Styles you already have a lot of cars. Do me a favor and give me your R8." I said all serious. Harry raised his right eyebrow, all amused. 

"Go suck a dick." Harry said winking. Oh what a nice thing to say. Well if he ain't giving me that car I'll keep it in mind to leave a beautiful scar behind one of his 'So loved' cars. I smirked and with that Harry's car roared. We were on the highway and suddenly realized there were 2 other cars driving next to us. One of the left, other on the right side.