Chapter 19.

Fight [ˈfīt]

(Verb) // To try to hurt someone physically or emotionally.

..He smiled, "Thy unused Beauty mused be tombed with thee." Harry quoted, he came closer again, my lips wet. Waiting for him to kiss it. Breathing faster.

But he stood up. 

"Au revoir." He lastly said.

Leaving me alone. Taking my heart and sole with him.

"And I tell myself, a Moon will rise from my Darkness." I whispered to myself, getting up like Harry and walked back inside.

* * *

The hot summer morning woke me up, I closed my eyes again. Thinking about H. I tiptoed to the bathroom, letting the cold water fall down my body. Does Harry remember anything from yesterday night?

I hope not, because damn.

I changed into a blue button up shirt with black skinny jeans and hoppend into my J's I got from Harry and walked downstairs searching for him.

I fast walked into the the kitchen and grabbed some bread and a cup of tea. "H?" I half shouted with my mouth full. I giggled at myself.

But soon when I finished I saw his beautifull hair flying from the balcony. I swallowed and made my way slowly towards the Green eyed boy.

"Salut." I whispered timidly. Harry didn't react so I sat down next to him. "Ness wanted us to join her and Z with some other friend to this new club in London." Harry suddenly said, his eyes still focused on the London's bussy streets.

"All right." I answered. "Is everything okay?" I asked him afterwards. But no answer came out of his mouth.

"H, could you please look at me." I said my voice giving away I was at the verge of tears. I didn't want him to ignore me.

Harry breathed out loudly, an annoyed breath. "What?" He said turning his face towards me but his face softened immediatly.

"Uhm, you are a bit off today. Is everything all right?" I asked him again, blushing a bit.

He laughed sarcastically, "Really K? Really? What the fuck do I need to do to get your attention? Kill myself?" He shouted gettin up, making the chair hit the wall. His face showed pain, his eyes moisty, his loud voice made me scared. And his words left marks behind my heart.

(A/N: NEWSFLASH I INTERRUPTED THE CHAPTER JUST TO BE ANNOYING MUHAHAH IM SORRY I LOVE THEE. OK BYEE)

"For fuck sake Kylie, I Love you! I love you so much!"

"But once you fall in Love, there is no turning back." I half shouted, trying to make the tears stop.

Harry breathed out loudly, "I'm ready to take that risk." 

"The day I met you is the day I started to Love again, but fuck I was stupid enough to ignore these butterflies." He whipped his tear furiously away from his cheek, making me cry as well. 

"But we fall in Love with people we can't have." He swallowed his sobs. 

 I cried loudly, "H-Harry." I managed to chocke out, he just shook his head. 

"I'm fucking done with trying!" Harry yelled. "H-Harry, please." I tried again.

"You're the grave where Dead Love lives." Harry quouted a line from Shakespear a painfull smile on his face while he shook his head. Without any other word My Kidnapper left me standing alone on the Balcony.