A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ One

The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time. ~ Unknown

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ One

The screams of the drowning crowd nearly broke my ear drums. I still could not believe I had agreed to coming to this silly thing with Val. It was nearly four and the crowd was growing hysterical at the anticipation of seeing the five boys.

The news of performing on the same stage with One Direction haven’t really settle in. When I told Val, she was ecstatically over the moon. She made me promised to get her backstage passes and stuff. Of course, I couldn’t – since I myself did not know what was going to happen. I don’t want to bring up her hopes only to crash it.

“ARE YOU READY?!” The stage host yelled and the screams went louder as I hastily pulled my hands over my ears. “I CAN’T HEAR YOU!” Oh my goodness, was she deaf or what? The whole of England could hear this crowd here! “YOU NEED TO BE MUCH LOUDER!” I was so going to faint, as Val started getting high next to me jumping up and down.

“… ONE DIRECTION!”

The crowd went crazy as the first guy stepped onto the stage, until the five of them appeared before us. Immediately, they plunged into their famous hit ‘What Makes You Beautiful’.

I was quite awestruck by the first guy who sang – the guy whom I thought was better-looking – Liam Payne. In fact I thought he sang better than Harry, whom everyone went crazy over. Perhaps such things are quite subjective. It just depends on what kind of songs or voices you like personally. For me, Liam’s voice was acceptable. It was the first time I’ve heard this song and to my surprise, I actually liked it. It was quite catchy and your body would just moved along with the beats.

When they finally settled down into their seats for the autography to start, I heard myself let out a sigh of relief – finally it was going to start.

Even though we came at ten, we were like in the twenties. There were at least twenty other people ahead of us. Val told me that some fans queued overnight to be at the front. I told myself, I would never ever do that in my life. How crazy and totally a waste of time. Thank goodness I brought my Ipad along although it didn’t quite lasted till four.

“Do I have to go up with you?” I asked awkwardly as we moved along with the line.

Val tucked my arm firmly under hers, “Yes.”

The line moved surprisingly fast. I soon found out that the crew did not allow the fans to linger around the stage. You move along the line, up the stage, down the table where the guys will sign for you on whatever you have brought, no photos, maybe a few words, then off you go. Six hours for just a miserable less than five minutes thing – I shook my head.

Finally, our turn.

Val dragged me up the stage as her face plastered with a huge smile towards the first seated guy. Black-haired and middle-eastern features, I almost laughed at his hair. How high did that guy combed his hair? It must be six centimetres at least! He uttered a shy ‘Hi’ and took over the poster Val handed to him.

“Hi there, what’s your name?” The guy seated next in line, greeted us with a wide smile – ah, Louis Tomlinson. I remembered his name. He actually looked good, I must admit. Very attractive smile – reminded me of JGS.