A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Seventeen

I sit here and wonder if you’ll ever understand just how much of me belong to you.  ~Anonymous 

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Seventeen

"Got your tickets?"

"Ditto," I waved my tickets up high in respond to Niall's question.

We have arrived at Lauterbrunnen ready to conquer the Jungfraujoch. The train up the mountain would be departing in ten minutes as we made our way to board. We were up early this morning to catch the first ride for the boys wanted to fully maximise their skiing time. Armed with the necessary gears and equipments, they were more than ready to hit the snow.

"Are you sure you don't want to try skiing?" Liam asked.

I have decided not to join them since I could not ski and it would be a waste of effort for me to learn now. Besides, I would only be getting into their way.

I smiled in return, "No. I'll just head up Jungfrau and enjoy the beautiful scenery up there."

"Will you be fine on your own?" Zayn asked, concerned. He looked extremely handsome in his sun shades and skiing jacket.

"Colin will be with me," I told him as I indicated towards where Colin was standing.

It was Colin's first trip to Switzerland as well and he wanted to enjoy the scenery instead of jumping into the snow.

"Just be careful, okay?" Zayn added.

"You be careful yourself," I mused.

He should be worrying about himself more than about me.

"What time will you guys be done?" I asked.

"Let's meet for lunch?" Harry suggested.

"Where?" I asked in response.

"We'll be going up to Murren. Let's meet at Wengen for lunch," he said.

"Okay, where?"

"We'll be at the station. Easier that way.

"Okay," I agreed.

The announcement came on for boarding. Despite it being early morning, the groups of tourists were up and ready to ascend the mountain as we fought the huge crowd of people.

We managed to find a cabin all to ourselves. I lowered the window to have a better view of the scenery as the train travelled slowly upwards. The small wooden houses were a sight as we passed by. It was summer yet there were patches of snow covering the roofs of the houses.

The first stop was Wengen - a small village or town or whatever you would call it. There were a number of kids who alighted with their skiing gears and equipments. The small town was bustling with activity.

"Aren't you getting off here?" I asked the boys when I saw that they made no attempt to move.

"We're going up to Murren," Louis said excitedly. "It's higher and the snow's thicker up there. Besides, the slopes are more interesting as we go higher." His eyes glinted with excitement.