A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-one

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-one

"Off to morning rehearsal. See you in awhile."

I scribbled on a piece of blank paper which I found next to the telephone before I settled a kiss on Zayn's forehead. I smiled as I looked at his serendity while he slept. He was just like a child - so peaceful and so beautiful.

I took a look at my watch - five minutes to nine. Time to get moving else I would be late for rehearsal.

Max had called for an additional rehearsal this morning in order to practice the new arrangement of music. The boys would like to do a medley of songs instead of performing individual pieces by themselves. And Colin was a genius - he actually managed to piece the music together. He must have inherited his grandfather's and father's genes.

I stepped out of the room and closed the door gently.

"I doubt he would get woken up," a chuckling voice next to me made me jumped.

"Colin!" I hissed. "You gave me a fright!"

He laughed softly. "Aren't you late?"

"Late?" I looked at the clock. Exactly nine. "It's nine. I'm still early."

He rolled his eyes, "We have to be there at nine. Not leave your room at nine," he smirked.

"What? Are you serious?" I exclaimed. "Then why are you still here?"

"Waiting for you," he shrugged.

I narrowed my eyes, "I think you are also late. And you are using me as an excuse."

"We shall see," he mused.

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

"So," Colin said. "Have you spoken to him yet?"

"Who?" I asked. I was busy checking out the traffic; we were making way to the studio.

He narrowed his eyes with a slight irritation, "Zayn of course. Who else?"

"Oops," I laughed. "Sorry, wasn't paying attention. Yeah. We had a talk on the way here."

He raised his eyebrow, "On the plane?"

"Where else?" Now it was my turn to give him my slight irritation.

He shrugged, "How was it?"

I smiled, "Good. In fact, he was thinking along the same line."

"That's good," he smiled.

I shrugged, "Well, what comes along comes along. We just have to face it together."