A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Two

A guy and a girl can be just friends but at one point or another one of them will fall for the other,
maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late or maybe, just maybe ...forever.

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Two

 “Can you get me back stage?” Val’s shrieking voice came through the phone and I rubbed my ears.

“I don’t know Val,” I answered, “Things are pretty hectic here and security is tight. I’ll see what I can do.”

I did not want to promise Val for things that I can’t guarantee.

I walked down the corridor leading to studio two, where the live performance was going to be. Everybody who passed me by seemed to be in a hurry as they were getting ready for the show which was in an hour’s time. The boys were already nowhere to be seen – probably doing their final make up in the dressing room.

I was ecstatic to find that there was a rehearsal for a musical – Sound of Music in studio one when we first came for our sound check the day before. I loved musicals. And I loved Sound of Music. I stood outside the dressing rooms trying to take a peek at the costumes and the cast, or maybe even catch some singing.

A bell rang out from studio two – it was a call for all performers to get ready. We had to be ready on stage seated half an hour before. My palms were beginning to sweat. They always do before any performance. Even though I had performed so many times on stage, I couldn’t overcome the nervousness and excitement each time I stepped on stage.

As I rounded the corner, I heard the music of my favourite song – My favourite things.

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

Bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens

Brown paper packages tied up with strings,

These are a few of my favourite things.

 I couldn’t resist lingering behind and singing along. Closing my eyes, I felt my entire soul immersed in the green fields of Salzburg and watching Julie Andrews with the seven children.

A second bell rang out and woke me from my trance. I sighed in irritation as I dragged my feet towards the studio two door as I took a deep breath before drawing it opened.

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

The performance went extremely well except for a few minor hiccups here and there but I doubted the crowd noticed it. They were too engrossed in the boys to notice anything, even if they went out of pitch. I felt like I was drawn into a pop concert, except that this time I was sitting on stage as a performer. The cheers were a total different level compared to our past concerts. Well, the audience always cheered with encores and stuff, but never this wild and loud. Those were the typical classical concerts cheers and clapping – somehow more civilised and conservative. People here went mad literally, jumping and screaming every minute of the performance.