A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-five

"We mustn’t let out passions destroy our dreams.” ~ Anonymous

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-five

After that ‘incident’, I never tried to talk to Zayn about anything related to church. It became a difficult topic. I began to do my quiet talk every morning before he woke up. Even when he saw me praying or reading the bible, he said nothing.

I was also busy with the admission paperwork and had to discuss with Colin most of the time. I was not offered a scholarship but I did manage to secure a place in the school hostel. So at least that saved me from worrying about my accommodation. Then I had to make arrangements to cancel my admission to the local college which I had previously been accepted into.

All the boys were excited and happy for Colin and I, except Zayn. I was not sure if he was equally excited or not, for he just kept a smiling face but I did not sense any enthusiasm.

It was our last night in Seoul and the boys were off to attend a special Gala concert featuring the Korean stars. I believed it was some prize giving event or something. Anyway, thank my lucky stars; the band was required to be there so I got to watch my Super Junior, Girls Generation, Beast, 2AM and many more Korean bands. It was amazing to watch them live because the energy level that they emitted was beyond what we had back home.

I was ecstatic over Jang Guen Suk who was the host of the evening. Oh my god, he was so dashing in real person. I wanted to approach him when we were in backstage but it did seem inappropriate. Then that Korean-speaking Colin actually took me up to him. Oh gosh, I could just melt there.

The fans were crazy over One Direction as usual but it was just one song.

“I didn’t know you are into Korean stars,” Niall mused. We were in the car back to the hotel.

I chuckled, “It started only awhile back.”

“Never thought of learning Korean?” Liam asked.

I shook my head, “I’m never good with languages.”

“Talking about languages, I’m amazed that Colin knows so many languages,” Louis mused.

“That guy is a walking talent,” Harry shook his head.

I laughed and looked over to Zayn. He was snuggled up in a corner listening to his IPod.

“Something between you and Zayn?” Liam asked softly when he saw the direction of my glance.

I shrugged, “I don’t know. It’s like... things are a little different...”

“I guess he’s just a little overwhelmed and upset that you are going back to school.”

“Then shouldn’t he be paying more attention to us?” I pointed out. “Make use of our time together.”

He shrugged, “Sometimes I don’t know what’s on his mind...”

“I wish I know...” I sighed.

“Let him be for a few more days...” Liam said. “I will try to talk to him also.”

“Thanks Li,” I smiled.

“How long have you guys been together anyway?” he smiled.

“Three months.”