A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-nine

"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work.” ~ H. L. Hunt

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-nine

 I pulled my coat closer to my body as a cold breeze blew past. It was turning cold with the approach of winter and I was looking forward to a white Christmas. But before that, my eighteenth birthday was just around the corner – this coming weekend.

It had been a month since we returned to London. One Direction’s World Tour 2012 had been successful as it closed to an end on our last stop at Singapore. Already, Jenson was making plans for 2013. In fact, the US and Australia tickets were sold out.

The boys had been busy with the recording of their new album due to be released on New Year’s Eve and it sure was hard work. Minimum sixteen hours in the recording studio every day, we practically camped there.

The band had completed our recording few weeks back and every one had went on their well-deserved break until January when the boys would be ready to present their new songs to the world. It was also Colin’s last time to play with the band. They had finally confirmed on the new guitarist – Jake. Jake was previously playing in his college band, not the same kind as where I came from, but a proper rock bank. Personally, I thought Colin was better but Jake was probably the best candidate they could find. Twenty three years of age; fresh out of college with a Mathematics degree (goodness!); single and good looking – definitely not a bad choice.

We had played with him a couple of rehearsals and the chemistry was amazing. He hit it off with all of us instantly. He had a devilish cheeky smile and bright smiling eyes. He was full of jokes in his pockets. And the impressive thing was he told all his jokes with a straight face as if he was giving a lecture.

With my job officially done for the year, like the rest of the band, I was on vacation. Since Zayn had lovingly prepared a birthday surprise for me, I promised that I would only return to Manchester after the weekend – something that I was secretly relieved.

As I walked on the streets, it became evident that I was somehow famous as well. People waved and smiled at me. Of course no one asked for my autographs but there were actually one who asked to have her picture taken with me. So embarrassing.

I finally met up with Eleanor – Louis’ girlfriend. She was such a sweet girl. And they looked so cute together. In fact, they were pretty much inseparable since we got back. Danielle was out of town again for her performances but she had promised she would be back for my birthday party.

I also met up with the famous Simon Cowell as well as the other people working around in the records company, which included Cher Lloyd again. But this time, there was no hard feelings for her. She was just a harmless soul.

I had been putting up at the boys’ flat ever since, although it was seriously a little cramped up with five messy guys – or rather one very messy guy. Louis were rarely around. And to our surprise, so was Niall. We have still yet to figure out what he was so preoccupied with. According to Louis and Zayn, they deduced that he must be up to no good – which meant he was into some girl.

Val had also come into town. She was touring around Europe before college starts and she had stopped by London couple of days ago. It felt like good old days as we went shopping, movie catching and of course, boys watching. She was officially single again and still hoping that Harry would fancy her one day. But I knew that she would never date him. She hated my life – she claimed that it would steal her privacy away.