A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-two

"Classical music is the kind we keep thinking will turn into a tune.” ~ Kin Hubbard

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-two

“Just leave it,” Zayn said as he helped me pack what I needed for my five-day trip back to London.

“You sure you’re able to cope with all these bags?” I asked anxiously.

He rolled his eyes, “What do you see me as? A pretty boy who can’t even lift his finger to help his girlfriend take care of her luggage?”

I chuckled, “I’m sorry! Of course not!” I walked over and gave him a kiss. “I’m going to miss you,” I pouted.

“So am I,” he sighed.

“Now,” I pointed a finger at him. “You better not look at another girl when I’m not around.”

He chuckled, “We shall see.”

I narrowed my eyes, “if I…”

He kissed me deeply, “I wouldn’t dare,” he said after he drew apart. “And why would I want to do that when I have the best girl in the entire world?”

I rolled my eyes and blushed.

“On the other hand,” he said. “Take care of yourself k?”

“You worry I’ll get lost in London?” I teased.

“No… but,” he said. “Stay out of the public as much as you can.”

I nodded.

“If the fans give you any problem, contact the company straight away. Or,” he paused. “Call me, I will get Jenson to send you some security.”

“I’ll be fine,” I assured him.

“Maybe I should get Danielle to keep an eye on you,” he pondered.

“She’ll not be in town,” I laughed. “She’s off to Barcelona.”

“Oh, right.”

“I’ll be fine, Zayn.”

He grabbed me into a hug. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I mumbled through his hair.

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

This was my second time in London.

First time was to meet Jenson to join One Direction. Now, to go for audition at RCM.

It had been five months since I was away from home. It was a good feeling to be back. Technically, London was not home. But the people were home. The accents, the people, the dressing fashion, the food and the behaviours of people. Culture was different everywhere. It was fascinating and fun to learn about different cultures but I could not help feeling nostalgic.

The first thing I did when I landed was to send a message to Zayn to let him know I had arrived safely. The time difference was still getting to me bad.