A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪Thirty

"Unless your heart, your soul, and your whole being are behind every decision you make, the words from your mouth will be empty, and each action will be meaningless. Truth and confidence are the roots of happiness." ~ Anonymous

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty

We spent the entire thirteen hours on the plane talking. Zayn and I. I was too bothered to sleep and he, too wide awake to sleep due to the jet lag.

I showed him the messages I received on Twitter which he cursed in anger.

"I'm not affected," I told him as I placed my hand on his arm which he had flexed it in anger, gripping the side of his seat.

"Of course," he kissed me on my temple. "My girlfriend is a generous person. Definitely not a petty one like those people!"

I laughed, "Was Liam too mad as well when Danielle received those threats?"

"Huh?" He looked at me blankly before registering what I had just said. "Oh. Yeah. He was fuming mad," then he broke into chuckles.

"I thought he was getting angry over nothing," he grimaced. "Now I know."

"So, aren't you getting angry over nothing?" I teased.

"Argh," he groaned as he ruffled his hair. He rarely did that unless he was really frustrated.

"I'm fine really," I assured him as I tugged a strand of hair behind his ear.

One disadvantage of being in the first class cabin - the seats were too spaced out, I could not nestle up to him. A luxury that had become a fall back.

"Come," he winked, getting what I was thinking.

I took a look around. The lights had dimmed for it was sleeping time and nobody was about. I could hear snores in rhythmic pattern. I tip toed over and snuggled into his chair.

"Isn't it uncomfortable for you?" I asked, concerned.

"Of course not," he whispered as he rubbed his nose in my hair. "It would be more uncomfortable without you."

I rolled my eyes. He really had a way with words.

"Are you upset that I revealed our relationship?" he asked softly, his hand was rubbing in circles on my arm.

"Of course not, silly."

"Really?"

"I would be upset if you didn't do that," I said. "At least now everybody knows you are attached. They will think twice before bothering you."

He chuckled, "You mean, like the air stewardess?"

The air stewardess paid lesser attention to him now, compared to Harry.

"Yeah," I nodded. "They are so silly."

"You can't blame them," he grinned. "I'm a very charming man."

"Yeah," I rolled my eyes.

"You sure that you're okay?"

"Of course... why?"

"Why are you crying then?"

He saw!

"Huh?" I pretended to act dumb.