A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-seven

"You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.” ~ Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-seven

I chose to sit in the economy class with the rest this time. Perhaps I was behaving in an unreasonable manner but I still had yet to recover my old self.

Zayn and I were back to talking terms but it seemed that I had ignited a distance between us. He did not press further but gave me the space that I needed.

We arrived in Manila, Philippines late afternoon and I could feel myself sweating as soon as I stepped off the plane.

Thirty two degrees celcius.

And it did not helped when the fans were so enthusiastic.

Frankly speaking, I was surprised that the crowd at the airport was nothing less compared to those in Australia and America. I had heard of the varieties of music Asians listened to. It was amazing that One Direction could gather such a size of fans.

And what was so impressive was, these girls were actually singing. They were singing the trademark 'What's Makes You Beautiful'. But of course, all of it turned into senseless screams upon seeing the boys.

We never spent too much lingering at airports. The boys were often told to refrain from shaking hands, autographs or taking pictures. Just a wave and a smile and we had to be off. The security at airports did not take highly of such disturbances.All the airports probably hated us.

After checking in and a quick washing up, we were rushed off to the arena. Zayn had officially went back to bunk with the boys. And to admit it frankly, I really missed him very much. But I guess, it was my pride that stopped me from going further.

I actually got a bad thrashing from mom when she saw the picture. Since I had 'confessed' that I was the girl, mom had ultimately thought the same. She was utterly disgraced. It took me at least three phone calls before I could pacify her.

We set up our instruments as per routine. However, today, the video team was going to film a backstage tour of the band, and that included interviewing the various band members. Niall was the official host of this video. So when he came around, I was trying to hide but he caught me in the end.

"This is our famous drummer - Jo," he smiled as he introduced me. "Say hi, Jo."

"Hi," I chuckled.

"Jo's the youngest member in the entire crew."

I smiled.

That was all actually. Less than thirty seconds on screen. I mused.

We had all barely recovered our battered breaths when the concert went on full steam ahead.This was probably one of the worst performance I did, for I must had made more than ten mistakes.

I sighed with relief when the band came to our last song. It was time to start packing up.

We had been instructed beforehand that the boys would be doing a special item for the last and everyone was waiting in anticipation what the boys were going to do. Hope it was not grenade, I thought to myself.