A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-nine

"The art of love...is largely the art of persistence." ~ Albert Ellis

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-nine

My phone rang the moment I stepped out of the plane. Technically, I was one foot out on the platform and one foot still on the plane. I saw the air stewardess jumped as she waved good bye to whoever was behind me.

"Sorry," I mumbled sheepishly.

We were the first few out of the plane. Well, of course. The VVIPs always got out of the planes first. And One Direction was VVIPs - first class cabin. By right, I was supposed to go into economy with the rest. But Zayn had personally made sure that I went into first class with him.

Our holding hands back in Perth had indeed created big news. So now, everybody knows Zayn is officially taken. Woo hoo! But way too taxing for me, I thought. The media for once, was very interested to get their hands on me.

"Harlo," I answered as I nudged Zayn for chuckling at me.

"OMG! YOU DID IT!"

I pulled my phone away from my ear and I saw Zayn narrowing his eyes as he eyed me.

Val, I mouthed to him. He broke into a smile and helped me with my hand carry.

"Yes Val?" I replied.

"Where were you?! I couldn't get through!"

"I was on the plane, my dear. I just landed."

"Whoa, I didn't know you were flying again."

I rolled my eyes. That had seemed to be my job ever since I joined the crew.

"What's up?"

"So, where are you now?"

"Singapore. We are stopping over for two hours."

"Two hours?" she mused. "Whatever can you do there in two hours?"

"It's just a stopover. We are not clearing immigration."

"Oh."

"What's up?"

"I saw the news. It's all over the papers!"

"What thing?"

"You and Zayn."

"Oh. That." I sighed. Looked like I would not be spared when I got home too.

"You are our star now. I'm so proud of you!"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah."

"Is he nearby?"

"Huh? Yeah..." Zayn was just beside me.

"Can I talk to him?"

"Huh... ok..."

I handed my phone over to Zayn, "She wants to talk to you."

He eyed me suspiciously, "For?"

I shrugged, "Beats me."

"Hi Val," he said sweetly. I rolled my eyes. Any girl would probably have died straight away.

"Yes... uh huh... of course... I know...of course..."

I eyed him suspiciously as I tried to make out their conversation. But for once, Val was speaking softly.