A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirteen

The greatest lovers are like twin blooms, each reflecting the passion and the glory of the other. ~Jonathan Lockwood Huie

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirteen

“You’re late!” Niall greeted me as I joined them for breakfast.

Louis and Liam were busy attacking each other’s sunny-side-ups, making a mess on the table.

“What are the two of you doing?” I asked, disgusted.

“What do we look like we’re doing?” Louis grinned.

“Just go get another egg. Why attack each other’s?” I asked.

“It’s more fun this way,” Louis answered before Liam surrendered pushing the mess to Louis.

“You can have it all,” Liam declared as he stood up. “I’m taking Jo’s suggestion. Take another egg.”

Louis pouted, “That’s it?”

“That’s it,” Liam said firmly.

I shook my head, “I can’t believe you are the oldest of the lot.”

Louis grinned back at me, “Come on, cheer up!”

“Where’s Harry and Zayn?” I asked, noticing that both of them were not at the table.

Niall responded, “Zayn’s skipping breakfast and Harry’s still not up yet.”

“They are the laziest of the gang,” Liam said as he returned to his seat, keeping his plate an arm’s length away from Louis. “Put them together, you’ll probably not see them till noon.”

“So,” Louis prodded his head nearer to me, across the table. “Tell us the juicy news.”

“What?” I asked, confused. Zayn can’t have told them…

“Harry asked you out on a date, didn’t he?”

“Oh,” A sigh of relief washed over me. “Ya.”

“So?”

“So what?”

“Where are you guys going?” Liam asked in between his mouthful of food.

“No idea,” I answered truthfully.

“I better go wake that guy,” Niall said as he stood up to leave the table. “Wouldn’t want him to be late for his date.” He gave me a wink.

“Why is Zayn skipping breakfast?” I asked casually.

Louis shrugged, “No idea. Maybe he’s not even up yet. That guy can sleep through a tornado.”

I laughed.

Zayn and I had a late night. But I didn’t have to tell them that, of course. Else, the story would have no ending.

After that breath-taking kiss we shared the night before, Zayn escorted me back to the room. We didn’t speak much. He just held my hand until I reached my room before he planted a light kiss on my forehead just like before.