A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-two

"When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.”

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-two

Danielle and I had a long girly talk before she headed back to London for her next show. She was as passionate about her ballet as I was about my drums.

“I heard from Liam that you are going back to college in Jan?” she asked, as she crossed her long dainty legs sitting opposite me. How I envy those legs!

“Yup,” I answered. “School starts in Jan.”

“What will you be majoring in?”

I shrugged, “Social Sciences, I guess.”

“Hmm,” she pondered. “Never thought of going further in your drumming?”

I scratched my head. “No…”

“But you are good,” she smiled. “Maybe you should seriously consider it.”

My eyes shot wide opened before I blushed, “I’m not that fantastic…”

She snorted, “If you can play for a band, or any band, you are good enough. And to top it, you are with One Direction! The number of performances is countless…”

“Well…”

“But, seriously,” she continued. “You should consider it. I know of some friends in the conservatory. I’m sure they can advise more. Or, you can ask Colin!”

I raised an eyebrow, “Colin?”

“I heard that he’s thinking of doing a degree in music or something.”

“Is he?” I had never of Colin saying so.

“I had a friend who’s a close friend of his. And he mentioned it.”

“Oh…” How small the world could be…

“Don’t you like playing in a band?”

“Of course I do,” I replied without hesitation. “But… I’m not sure if that’s what I want to do for the rest of my life.”

She chuckled, “I took a long time deciding to enrol in ballet academy too.”

“So what was the deciding factor?” I asked curiously.

“My mom,” she said simply. “She was a great encourager.”

I nodded. My mom was the same.

“So,” she changed the topic. “How are the boys?”

I saw a twinkle in her eyes. “They are… fun.” I laughed and shook my head. “Sometimes, they can really get on your nerves.”

“Yeah,” she laughed. “I often asked Eleanor how she could tolerate Lou. He must be the worst in the whole bunch.”

“Liam is the best,” I gushed. “Most sensible of the lot.”

“You sure?” she teased. “Of course, I would say that of my boyfriend. But you sure it’s not Zayn?”