A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-four

"Differences challenge assumptions.” ~ Anne Wilson Schaef

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-four

“I actually fell asleep,” I stuck out my tongue.

“It was a tough message,” Colin consoled me. “I never like Revelations.”

“It’s quite depressing,” I agreed.

“But the Koreans sure are friendly,” Colin chuckled.

I chuckled too. “Yeah. Even though most of the time I couldn’t understand what they were trying to say.”

We were still laughing over the conversations we had with the Koreans when we walked into the VIP lounge.

The boys looked at me grimly.

“I’ll head back to my room,” Colin waved and headed off.

“See you at dinner,” I smiled. I turned back to face the boys. Zayn was not there.

“Where’s Zayn?” I asked lightly as I joined them. I took a piece of the carrot slice which Louis was eating.

“I think he’s in the gym,” Niall said.

“Gym?” I chuckled. “Never knew he was into toning...”

“He’s angry,” Liam informed me.

“Angry?” I asked, puzzled. “About?”

“He waited for you for lunch,” Louis said.

Shit. I forgot that I had promised that I would take lunch with him.

I gasped, “Oh no!”

“Why are you so late?” Liam asked. “Didn’t you check your phone?”

“I put it to silent mode when I was in church and I forgot to check it...” I groaned.

“Well,” Niall shrugged. “Go and talk to him.”

“I will,” I said as I stood up to go in search for my angry boyfriend.

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

Zayn was not in the gym. Neither was he in the room. I tried calling him but he had left his phone in the room for it was ringing when I checked out the room.

Where could he be, I wondered.

I could almost whack myself. I forgot my promise to him. Damn.

Judging from the looks of the boys, I figured he was really really upset.

I decided to stop by the pool. It was the last place he would probably be at, but it was worth a try.

I walked around the sky garden beside the pool. No one was there except those who were enjoying a nice tan or swimming.

Where could he be?

Then I noticed a slight movement behind the bushes.

I rounded the bushes and found Zayn sitting on the bench, smoking. It had been awhile since he last smoked. I remembered that he only smoke when he was stressed or upset.