A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-one

"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'"

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-one

Bam Ba Bam Bam Bam Bam

I felt my pillow vibrating violently as the loud music of Super Junior woke me up from my dream. I reached out my hand under the pillow for the culprit, pressing the first button I could reach in my sleepy state. Drawing my phone out for a look, I briefly saw it as 9:00 through my still half shut eyes.

9:00am.

9:00am??!

Shit.

Wasn't there a sound check at ten?? Damn! What happened to my setting of the alarm for eight? Did I snoozed it accidentally? Not that I could remember...

I sat up abruptly and saw a familiar form still snuggled under the sheets. Apparently the loud blasting music had no effect on him. He was indeed a tough nut to wake in the mornings!

Even though he had been sharing my bed ever since, I still wake up with a smile on my face when I see him lying beside me. I have gotten used to him sleeping without his shirt on. At first, the mere sight of his naked torso kept me awake and I resisted even to touching him. Now it had become a familiar sight. I hope he don't decide to sleep without his boxers too. That would be simply too much for me to bear! Of course, we haven't done anything more than kissing and caressing. I wasn't really for it and he was very understanding about it. He just simply hold me each night to sleep.

I bent over and nestled my nose over his cheek before planting a light kiss on his neck. Not sure why, but I just to brush my lips against his jaw line and the curve of his lips. I found his neckline extremely sexy and it fit my face just so perfectly.

He let out a soft 'hmm', as he turned over without opening his eyes.

"Time to wake up," I whispered in his ears.

He merely grunted and buried his head deeper into the sheets.

I shook my head smiling and climbed out of bed. It was our usual routine. I would be the first to wash up, leaving him until the very last minute to sleep in till.

Bom

O Fortuna

Bom

Ve-lut Luna

Sta-tu variabilis

With the toothbrush still in my mouth, I rushed out of the bathroom to retrieve my phone.