A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-three

"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.” ~ Anonymous

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-three

“Dear Passengers, please kindly remind seated until the seat belt signs are switched off.”

Niall unfastened his seat belt and stood up.

“Don’t you understand English?” I asked him amused.

He grinned, “That’s for the economy cabin.”

I rolled my eyes and shook my head .

He was stopped by the air steward when he tried to step out of his seat.

“Sir, please kindly remain seated for your turn. We will be inviting the front passengers to exit first.”

I saw Niall’s eyes widened in surprise before Zayn and I broke into chuckles.

“Why is he always so anxious to disembark?” I asked.

Zayn smirked, “I think he wants to release gas.”

I narrowed my eyes as I slapped him on his thigh, “That’s gross!”

He chuckled.

“I thought…”Niall argued before being pulled down into his seat by Liam.

“Just sit down,” Liam scolded him.

“I thought we were the VVIPs?” he growled to Liam.

Liam merely shrugged.

I thought we were the VVIPs too. Usually, we were invited to exit first. I saw the front row passengers standing up and making their way out. The air stewardesses were greeting them politely. Apparently, there were VVVIPs onboard.

The girl in front of Niall stood up as well. I had been noticing her throughout the entire flight. She was around the same age as us. I noticed her because of her exotic features. She was so pretty. I could not help admiring her.

As she stood up, her pen dropped and rolled under the seat to Niall’s feet. She let out a sigh of frustration.

“Excuse me?” her voice was very calm.

Niall looked up at her. “Yes.”

“I believed my pen is under your foot.”

Niall bent over. “This?” He held up a Montblanc pen.

“Thank you,” she took the pen from his hand. I could not help seeing a look of irritation in her eyes.

“Allie?” A woman in front called out.

“Coming,” the girl replied before grabbing her red haversack.

“Who are they?” I heard Harry asking the air stewardess.

She chuckled, “People from the royal family.”

“The Queen’s people?” Harry exclaimed in surprise. The rest of us sat up, straining our ears.

“No no,” the air stewardess smiled. “I’m not sure which royal family. But they are royal diplomats.”

“Oh,” Harry replied. “Thanks.”