A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-eight

"Love brings to light a lover’s noble and hidden qualities – his rare and exceptional traits: it is thus liable to be deceptive of his normal qualities.” ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-eight

“Oh boy, I sure can do with a lot of getting used to the temperature here,” Harry grumbled as he wiped his sweat off his brow.

It was a mere less than fifty metres walk out in the hot sun from the airport terminal to the car and we were all sweating like crazy.

“It’s the air. It’s humid,” Liam said as he weaved his fingers through his hair.

Harry had turned the air conditioning in the car to max and I could literally hear the cold air blowing.

“No wonder they are called the Garden City,” Niall mused with his nose pressed against the window glass. “The trees are so orderly planted!”

All of us turned our heads to look outside.

“Wow…” Louis chuckled. “There are trees everywhere!”

“Helps to dissipate the heat. But why am I still so hot?” Harry growled.

“It will be a good hideout for winter,” Zayn smiled. “Imagine doing all the stuff you can’t do for winter back home.”

“Like going beaching?” Louis suggested. “Do you think they have surfing here?”

I shook my head, “I doubt so. They are just a small inlet, surrounded by the neighbouring islands. You don’t really get good waves here.”

“Oh…” he sighed.

“So Jo,” Liam called out. “You said you have relatives here?”

“Yupz,” I smiled. “I have an aunt who’s living here.”

“Why Singapore?”

“Her husband got posted here for work. Then, they decided to settle here for good.”

“That good here?” Niall mused.

“Well… weather is the same all year round. Things are cheaper here. And they have one of the best education systems in the world, so I’ve heard.”

“Hmmm…” the five of them chirped.

“I heard the food here is good. Practically like a food paradise here,” Niall said with greedy eyes.

We rolled our eyes.

“So, are you going to meet up with your aunt?” Louis asked.

“I’m not sure,” I shrugged. “But I’m definitely meeting up with my cousin.”

“Ah… a male cousin or a female cousin?” Harry’s eyes lit up.

“A female cousin,” I laughed.

“And how old is she?” Harry sat up straight.

“Twenty.”

He rubbed his hands in glee, “Sounds good. Can I come along too?”