A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Seven

“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Seven

“Niall! Can you stop for a moment and help me with this?” I exclaimed in exasperation.

We were busy trying to pack up the studio getting ready to move to our next destination the next day. There was simply too much work! And that Niall just parked himself in the couch busy pressing his phone. The rest of the boys were hard at work helping me with my cymbals and drums.

“Can’t you stop tweeting for a moment?” Liam asked as he returned back to the studio for the next load.

“But I have so much to tell the fans!” Niall insisted.

“Do you ever read their tweets anyway?” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Of course!” he defended himself.

Liam sighed, “He can spend the entire afternoon tweeting… I wonder if there’s really that much of stuff to tweet.”

“Of course!” Zayn beamed as he came through the door.

“Not another one,” Liam shook his head.

Zayn brushed past me as he picked up the bags lying around next to me on the floor. And I felt a little shingle down my back.

After that little kiss at back stage, there was nothing more to it. Perhaps, you can say I was a little disappointed. Was I expecting something? Maybe. Probably.

None of us spoke about it. It was not a girl to speak up about such stuff anyway so I waited to see if he had anything to say about it. Since everything went on as per normal, I just pretended it didn’t happen. Only thing was his very presence often caused a tingling effect on me. I hope I was not beginning to develop a crush on him.

“Here, let me help you,” Harry’s hand came to take over the bags that I was trying to lift.

“Thanks,” I flashed a smile at him.

“Go and take a rest,” Harry indicated with his head for me to join Niall at the couch.

“I’m fine,” I insisted.

Putting the stuff back on the ground, he came over to me. Going behind me and with his hands on both of my shoulders, he gently pushed me to the couch.

“Sit,” he commanded.

No room for objection, I obliged.

“Do you ever reply to their tweets?” I asked Niall.

He looked up and smiled, “Not directly. It would be unfair if I reply to a selective one and neglect the rest. It would be chaos.”

I nodded. I wondered if Val was following Niall on her tweeter.

“So, what are you tweeting about now?”

“About our next location,” he answered. “And the contest of course. Some of them simply posted their stories on tweet!”

For a change, Jenson decided to try something for the boys. He wanted them to go personal. So he came up with this idea of a contest. I thought it was a fantastic marketing strategy but of course he said otherwise.