A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Six

It's the times we're so crazy, that people think we're high. It's the times we laugh so hard, we can't help but cry. It's all the inside jokes and "remember whens". Those are all the reasons that we're best friends!

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Six

“World tour?!”

The boys exclaimed when Jenson made the announcement. Initially when Jenson called all of us in, I wondered what it was about. So, this was what it was about…

“Where exactly will we be going?” Niall asked excitedly, his yellow head bobbing up and down as he could not keep his butt to the chair.

“Aren’t we already travelling quite abit?” A curious Louis questioned. I thought he would be the one who can’t keep his butt to the chair but it turns out…

Jenson hushed the excited boys. “Yup, we have been travelling quite abit.” He nodded with all smiles on his face. “But this time we are going further.”

Liam laughed, “I thought Australia was far enough.”

“Yeah, my bottoms have yet to recover,” Zayn mused.

“Well,” Jenson continued. “We are going to places like we’ve never been before.”

“So, are we still doing the US tour?” Harry asked with a note of concern.

“Are you worried you won’t be able to see your girl fan?” The rest of the boys teased him. There had been a rumour that Harry had took a fancy for one of his American fans during a trip down. Seeing the boys teasing him so wickedly, I quite believe it is true now.

“We are still doing the US tour,” Jenson interrupted. “After that, which is July, we’ll going to Europe.”

“Cool!” The boys chirped.

“Can we drop by Switzerland for skiing?” Louis piped.

“But we’ve been on Europe tour as well…” Harry added.

“Yup,” Jenson continued. “But we’ll be going to other parts of Europe this time.”

“Where else?” Niall asked, bouncing up and down once again.

“I planned to do a huge Asia tour this time,” Jenson declared. “There are many fans in Asia and it’s a huge market to attack.”

“Hmm,” the boys could be heard wondering.

“…ok…” Liam muttered.

“Then we’ll drop by Australia again and New Zealand before returning to London by early next year to start your new album.”

“Are the songs out yet?” Zayn asked.

“On the way,” Jenson winked.

“Going to be an exciting year,” Harry mused. “But definitely a different winter!”

“Oh right!” Louis exclaimed. “Does it snow in Asia?”

“Did you pay attention in geography class?” Niall rolled his eyes. “Of course!”

“Sorry,” Louis answered sheepishly. “Not very good with my geography.”

“Places like Japan, Korea, and China do hit heavy winters. I’ve heard Korea hitting negative ten!” Niall informed.