A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Epilogue

"True love stories never have endings.” ~ Richard Bach

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Epilogue -

“Nervous?” Colin smiled as he planted a kiss on my cheek.

“You bet. I’m totally freaked out,” I groaned.

“Relax,” Val messaged my shoulders. “You will do fine.”

It was unbelievable how the two of them ended together. I still could not believe it.

“How’s my girl?” Zayn popped his head in with a grin.

“Zayn!” I stretched my arms out wide and he came forward taking me into a hug.

“I’ll be sitting just right under your arse,” he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. “That’s not exactly a good seat.”

He laughed, “Just make sure you don’t fart.”

My palms were sweating as I prepared for my graduation concert.

Yes, four years had passed since that legendary birthday surprise. As usual, it was all over the papers. But Zayn and I were not at all bothered. It only brought us closer. Things had not been smooth sailing but we survived and still going strong.

And, I was finally going to graduate with a Masters in Music Conducting. Whatever I was going to do with it, I had no plans yet but I knew Zayn would be with me this time.

The first bell rang as a signal for the audience to settle in.

“We’ll see you in awhile,” Zayn kissed me lightly on the lips.

“Good luck,” Colin gave me a pat on the waist while he grabbed Val with him.

I tidied up my coat and took in deep breaths.

Then the second bell rang out.

The orchestra should be seated by then. I could hear the choir moving in now.

The concert master stood up and took the orchestra for pitching.

“Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen and a warm welcome to the Royal College of Music. We are very honoured to present you a series of graduation concerts performed by our very own graduates. And today, we have the legendary work of Carl Off – Carmina Burana here on stage conducted by one of our top graduating students, Josephine Andrews Sam.”

The hall filled with applause when I stepped out through the curtains. After thanking the concert master with a handshake, I gave a slight bow. I saw Zayn smiling up at me, mouthing good-luck.

I stepped up the conducting platform, picked up my baton and lifted up my hands. Three hundred over faces looked up at me intently, ready for their first note.

As the beautiful music of Carl Off rang out in the hall, it reminded me of my own love story. Like Richard Bach had said, true love stories never have endings. This was just the beginning.