A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Fifteen

The making of friends, who are real friends, is the best token we have of a man’s success in life. . ~Edward Everett Hale 

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Fifteen

“WOOO HOOO!”

I cringed my eyes opened as someone’s earth-shattering yell broke out. I struggled to sit upright from my uncomfortable position to realise a massive obstacle was lying on my left shoulder. From the corner of my eyes, I saw a familiar head of brown loose curls – Harry.

Harry had gotten into a habit of nestling up to me whenever we were on the end. He said that it helped him slept better. Of course, there was nothing going on between us and he had made it clear to the rest on the very next day of our date. I swore I saw Zayn’s eyes lit up with surprise but it was for a brief moment.

I searched to see who had made that loud commotion and woke me up from La-La land.

Louis Tomlinson.

I sighed. Trust this fellow to stay quiet even for a few minutes. There was never a moment of peace whenever he was around. But at this very moment, I forgave him for the disturbance as I looked out of the window.

The majestic Swiss Alps had covered the entire skyline with the snow-capped tips. I marvelled at the breath-taking sight as I took it the scene of an entire stretch of snowy-white mountains.  It was no wonder why they were much sought after by visitors every year. Even though it was mid Summer, the white tips showed no deterrence to skiers.

“SWITZERLAND!”

I mused at the excited voices of Louis and Niall who had just joined in the screaming. As usual, Zayn had his Ipod but his face revealed an understanding smile. He probably heard their ruckus. They could have woke the dead! Except Harry, who was still sleeping dead as a log.

We had no show in Switzerland, so we would be heading straight to the hotel. From the look of it, Louis could barely contain himself from jumping out in his skies!

I’ve never learnt how to ski. Only ice-skating. Perhaps I could get to ski this time round, I thought excitedly.

By now, the noise level in the car was deafening. Even Zayn had joined in.

“WAKE UP!”

They started jumping on Harry; tugging and pulling his limbs; and Niall was ruffling his hair.

“Shut up!” He only cuddled deeper into my arm after he managed to swing an arm at Niall hitting him right at the precise position, causing Niall to yelp in pain.

“WAKE UP! WAKE UP!”

Louis continued to scream in Harry’s ear and they tried to pull him off me.

“WTF,” Harry yelled in protest. “Can’t you just let me sleep?”

“WAKE UP!”

“We are in SWITZERLAND!”

“Don’t waste your time SLEEPING!”

I laughed at these hilarious monkeys – really, they behaved more like a bunch of monkeys instead of the cool One Directioners on stage.