A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Fourteen

He loves but little who can say and count in words, how much he loves. ~Dante Alighieri

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Fourteen

Yeah

I’ve never the words to say

But now I’m asking you to stay

For a little while inside my arms

And as you close your eyes tonight

I pray that you will see the light

That’s shining from the stars above

When he open his arms

And holds you close tonight

It just won’t feel right

Cause I can’t love you more than this

When he lays you down, I might just die inside

It just don’t feel right

Cause I can’t love you more than this

Love you more than this

The Mediolanum Forum was filled to the very brink of its max capacity of twelve thousand screaming fans. It was a slightly different venue which we had previously performed at – stadiums, arenas, and universities. This was an indoor sports arena in Assago near Milan, Italy. It was my first time performing within such a near proximity to the fans and actually hear people screaming behind me.

It was hard work for the boys for they had to keep turning behind in order not to neglect those who were sitting behind us. And despite it being an indoor arena, it was surprisingly warm as I could feel sweat flowing down my back.

After the final chord of the encore piece had been strummed, I followed the rest of the band and headed out of the stage. As per plan, that was the last encore.

“Man, isn’t it hot?” Max was entirely wet as if he had just stepped in from a thunderstorm.

“That’s because you have much more fats than the rest of us!” Brick chuckled.

“Aren’t you feeling it?” Max looked to me for support.

“Yeah,” I agreed. I could feel the sticky wet blouse sticking to my body and I was disgusted.

As the boys headed towards the dressing room, I saw that they were drenched. All of them except Liam and Niall were already down to their trousers with their shirts off.

“Isn’t the air con working?” Harry grumbled.

“The fans must be hotter here,” Louis joked as he wiped off the sweat from his body with a towel.

To my own disgrace, my eyes had actually strayed to the naked chest of Zayn, resting on the small tattoo.

“If anyone should complain, it should be Jo,” Niall pointed out. I jerked my glaze away from Zayn instantly upon hearing my name.