A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Sixteen

I wish that I could hold you now… I wish that I could touch you now… I wish that I could talk to you… be with you somehow.  ~Anonymous 

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Sixteen

It was almost ten when I headed for the laundry room. No thanks to the boys! They kept at the luge till seven before finally realising that they were famished. How typical when you are at play!

Dressed in an oversized sweatshirt and a FBT shorts after a most fulfilling shower, I grabbed my laundry and stepped into the elevator. I could hear cheering and shoutings from the level above mine. The sound simply travelled down the stairs and since it was a small hotel, everything could be heard even to the flushing of the water. Scary.

Apparently the boys have started their game of cards. They had invited me to join them after dinner and wash up but I thought I wanted to go on Face book and check out the latest happenings of my friends. It’s amazing how Face book connects people, really. Especially if the people you were connected with were active users. I viewed their wall postings, liked a few comments, checked out their latest additions to their photos or videos, as well as playing some games. I was surprised to see that some of my old friends have gone to get themselves engaged – at the age of seventeen. And I was, still trying to get my first boyfriend. Sigh.

I also went on YouTube to check out the latest videos. People were really efficient. The shows that we did past few days were already up and with such good resolution too. I was impressed. I caught myself on screen too – in the background.

Stepping into the elevator, I looked for the info board which would tell me where the laundry room was. Colin had told me it would be at B2.

B2 turned out to be a small enclosed area with a couple of locked rooms. I attempted all of them but no laundry room. Had I got off at the wrong level? The cold chill caused me to shudder. I decided to head back to the lobby to ask for directions.

“Hi!” I peered over the counter and saw a girl of twelve or thirteen sitting at the table playing her Ipad.

She looked up. She smiled despite that I was disturbing her game. “Yes?”

“I’m sorry, but how do I get to the laundry room?”

“It’s at B2. You can take the elevator down,” she pointed to the elevator which I had stepped out from a couple of minutes ago, if she had looked up.

“I was down there…. But I can’t seem to find it…” I said sheepishly.

“You need to go past the garage,” she explained. “Once you got out of the elevator, head the door straight ahead. You will find yourself in the garage. Cross to the other side where you’ll find a door. There’s the laundry room.”

I thanked her before I stepped back into the elevator. Well, here goes again.

Following her instructions, I did found myself the garage and the door across. It was cold! I raced across as fast as I could muster, clinging to my laundry.

“Brrr….That was cold!” I uttered aloud to myself as I shut the door firmly behind me. I could hear the loud familiar sound of washing machines at work. So I knew I have arrived at my destination.