A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-six

"Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship – never.” ~ Charles Caleb Colton 

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-six

What the fish…?

I found myself blinking a couple of times uncontrollably – probably due to the shock of the sight before me.

My heart almost stopped beating.

Who was this red-headed girl who came swaying into the room and locking lips with my boyfriend? Besides, he wasn’t exactly in a very kissable state – with the chocolate cream still on his lips. Okay, maybe it would taste sweet…

And Zayn. He was absolutely stunned. I could see it in his eyes.

He stood there fixed with roots to the ground, allowing her to kiss him. Okay, that was not what I expected. Why didn’t he push her away? Then I saw that both of his hands were still grabbing on to his plate of cupcakes. That explained it. And I guess it was probably how most people would react too. I mean, if a guy just comes up to me and say, ‘Hi Jo’ then kissed me, I would likely to behave in the same way too.

And it wasn’t just the both of us who were surprised.

Her insolent act had attracted quite a few stares and jaw dropping mouths. Well, everybody knew Zayn and I was an item – everybody in the room, anyway.

She finally pulled away from him. She broke into chunks of giggles as she took out a piece of tissue to wipe his mouth and her own as well.

“Hi Zayn,” she greeted. “It’s been awhile.”

“What are you doing here?” A pissed-off Harry stepped forward up to Zayn.

“Oh!” she exclaimed. “Hi Harry.”

The boys had begun to gather round, including Danielle who was still locked in Liam’s arms.

“I happened to be in town for the release of my new CD here in Brisbane,” she smiled. “And when I heard that you guys were here, I thought I would just drop by.”

I looked at Zayn. He was still staring at her, speechless.

“Do you have to go kissing Zayn?” Louis asked.

“Well,” she grinned sheepishly. “Old habits are hard to change.” Then she turned to Zayn, “I missed you, Zayn!”

“Where’s Jo?” Liam asked suddenly, turning around to search for me. Finally, someone noticed I was not in the picture.

Danielle spotted me first. She came over and led me towards the gang. It was quite embarrassing actually for everybody’s eyes were on me. And I mean everybody in the room.

The red head eyed me curiously.

“Jo just joined us a couple of months back as our drummer,” Niall introduced.

“Wow, cool!” the girl exclaimed and she offered her hand. “Hi there!”

“Hi,” I shook her hand. Uh… weren’t you supposed to introduce yourself when you meet someone new? So, what’s her name?