Chapter 11; Prove His Love

Chapter 11:

I lied in bed with Caitlin, it felt as if days had passed by, but it was mere jours. she had dozed off a few minutes ago, and right now I couldn't control my tears, my heart clenched. It hurt remembering the past like that.

Though that wasn't all sin had done to me, we started out relationship roughly, he was one if those alphas who didn't want a mate, and I was aspiring to become a top Baker before finding my mate, but both our wishes didn't come true. But slowly we started loving each other. Sin became the love of my life.

Sure he had mistreated me, but it didn't matter after that, but when that night had come along, I just seemed to break the crack that was in my heart seemed to break in half.

Tears rolled down my eyes and I quickly wiped it away. Caitlin and I went through a lot before actually settling and becoming happy for a year. If I could wipe the past out of my baby's memory, I would.

The door opened and I sat up, Sin walked in his mind somewhere else. I seriously didn't want to talk to him. Him bringing back the past was a bad idea. And now it kept replaying in my mind.

I stood up and walked towards the bathroom. Sin caught my wrist and backed me into his chest. His hands slipped around my waist. His head nuzzled into my neck. I struggled to get out if his hold.

"Sin, let go." I spoke silently. I wasn't in the mood to face him at all.

"Please hear me out, Belle" he asked, I should my head as he pepper kissed my neck the shocks spreading throughout my body.

"No Sin, please, I just need to think on my own," I said as the tears threatened to spill. Being around him was heartache and I didn't want to feel it at all.

I snuffled and he turned me around. My eyes brimmed with tears as he lifted my chin making my eyes meet up with his deep grey eyes.

"Baby I'm so sorry, I'm so damn sorry." he said I shook my head.

"Sin please, not now please, please. I can't jus-" he cut me off by placing his lips on mine. He held my closely and tightly. He ran out of breath and pulled back.

"I love you Isabelle." he said and my heart pinned in my chest. I was about to reply when Caitlin's voice echoed through the room.

"Momma... Daddy?" she questioned in a sleepy state, I pulled away from Sin and picked Caitlin up.

"What is it baby?" I asked.

"I'm hungwry." she states making Sin chuckle.

Sin took her from my arms and kissed her face making her giggle. "How about we go downstairs and have dinner? And maybe some... Hmm.... Ice-cream?" he asked. She smiled instantly and nodded.

Sin took my hand in his and dragged me out of the bedroom towards the family dining room. I smiled wishing that life could be turned out different. Neither of us knew the consequences of our choices.

We came into the dining table everyone sat quietly not a sound made.

Sin requested a high chair for Caitlin as we took our seats. I looked to see mom Abigail not seated amongst us. I guess the rules still apply.

The food was brought to the table and was served. I felt a glare burning straight through my head, I looked up to see Ravecca sending glares my way. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked at her.

She masked her expression and sent a fake smile my way, I smiled at her a as well.

I stood up picking up my plate in my hands. Everyone looked up towards me. David and Daniel, Ravecca's two sons looked at me before looking away. Benjamin and Clair looked at me like I had grew two heads, while Serene, glared my way.

"Where are you going?" Sin questioned, but honestly I didn't feel like hearing him talk to me after today's commotion.

"I'm going to eat with mom Abigail, since everyone still doesn't want her joining the family on the table." I bit out. Sin looked at me with a dumbfounded expression.

"That is not proper Isabelle." Ravecca said with a sneer in her tone. I know she hates Abigail but that doesn't mean crap to me.

"When have I ever been proper," I rolled my eyes picking Caitlin up from the high chair.

"I'll come with you." Sin suggested. I shook my head sending a hard stare his way.

"No thank you, you're meant to sit here and eat. And also I need some space after everything." my words seemed to feel like a thorn because immediate his face dropped.

"y...yeah sure, I understand." he turned away sighing. I nodded and made my way to mom Abigail's room.

I knocked lightly as she immediately opened the door and ushered me inside.

"It's been a while since I've had company, I've missed you belle." she said smiling.

I smiled back, "I missed you too." I said.

"So tell me how was life outside the palace, how's your parents?" she asked. I chuckled lightly before telling her everything.

"You've been through so much." she said after I explained to her. I nodded and put the empty plates aside wiping Caitlin's mouth.

"Yeah." I replied.

"I'm surprised you haven't told Sin about what happened when you were away, he'd probably do the unthinkable." she explained making me smile.

"I know he will."

"You know Isabelle, you said the night you left Ravecca had taken you to see Sin, could it be that she knew what was happening and planned for you to see it?" she said making my breath get stuck in my throat.

"No doubt about it. She's such a snake. But even if it was her plan, I still blame Sin. He had a choice and he took a wrong turn." I said to her.

"Hmm" she hummed. Caitlin yawned loudly making me smile at her.

"Mom, I'm gonna get Caitlin to bed." I said picking up my princess.

"Isabelle dear, give him a chance, he's been through a lot when you left, especially the depression part. He knows his mistakes and he loves you." she said.

I know...

"We'll see, it's all up to him really." I said. "If he loves me, he'll show me."

Yeah, that's right, to get loved back, you need to show your love.

*************

I'm sorry, I've been caught up in tests and school just opened, anyway here's an update.

Do you think Sin deserves a chance if he can prove he's sorry?

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story! ❎

-Rama!

PS. Pray I can update within the next 3 weeks