Chapter 27: Illusions and Reality

Chapter 27:

Isabelle's P.O.V:

How long has it been? 4 days? one week?

I lay in my cell as the only things that echoed in my mind were:

he's not gone.

its as though my mind knows that its not true, but my heart is forcing me to believe that its true.

I lay still in my cell as the thoughts ran through my mind. I heard the keys to the door and the lock clicked as the pushed the door open and Elliot walked in.

"You haven't eaten yet again?" he said in a constrained manner.

He let out a groan and soon....

The full chapter is available. read the note down below as it is important.

Hey guys! Want to read the full Chapter? follow my inkitt page. (Please read the whole note below.)

Updates are usually up on inkitt before wattpad from here on out. there will be weekly updates. so in order to read the chapter before it is updated on wattpad, the full chapter will be available on inkitt for 6 days prier to wattpad. The version on inkitt is much edited than the version on wattpad.

inkitt is like wattpad and reading on it is completely free! I've recently joined their royalty programme hence the different update system. Please do support me. 

To read the full chapter:

1. Click the link in my bio or in the comments down below

2. Download inkitt (its ad free and free to use)

3. add my books to your reading list and don't forget to follow me and vote and comment on the story.

You must use the link provided!

please do support me, i would really appreciate it! help me earn Royalty points at the cost of nothing!

Because I'm only letting you, my readers, know this now, the full chapter will be up on wattpad in 2 days. then the updates will follow as mentioned above!

again its free to read on inkitt. just the updates are faster on inkitt than on wattpad! If you feel like wattpad if your Forte, then feel free to use it, but again updates will be slower on wattpad than inkitt.

Follow me. Add my book your reading list/library. Like comment and vote! ❤️