Chapter 17; Only Lies And Secrets Part 3

Chapter 17

We sat in the waiting room. The clock's ticking ringing in my ears. Sin say his eyes closed as Caitlin bounced on his lap. It was only us in the place, because apparently Sin wanted to be alone.

My heart wanted to hammer against my chest, but I couldn't allow myself to have sun worrying as to why I'm scared. The doctor walked in as sin lifted Caitlin in his arms standing to greet.

"Doctor Livenly, this is my mate Isabelle and my daughter Caitlin." Sin introduced.

"pleasure meeting you. You and your daughter will under go the tests at the same time, my assistant doctor will do your daughter and I you." he said. I nodded and followed him as his assistant doctor took Caitlin to another room.

It felt like hours as I looked at the white hospital ceiling. The tests went on and on and on and I couldn't fathom I'd this was reality or a dream. Everything seemed so dreamy like and I couldn't keep my eyes open as I shut them close.

What felt like months, I was awoken from my slumber. Sin caressed my hair as a smile sat on his face. Was it over. Was I done? Caitlin jumped on the couch in the doctor's office as I sat up on the bed.

"You feeling okay love?" Sin questioned. And I nodded.

The doctor walked in envelopes in his hand. How long was I out? We took seats on the two chair infront of desk as Caitlin seemed so lost is doing what it was she was doing.

"Well, your majesty, your daughter, it's hard to pin point what happened to her, but in all honesty, it links with your wife's tests." the doctor said as my eyes dropped.

"What do you mean?" sin questioned.

"Luna your majesty, I'm sorry if this hurts you, but we're you meant to give birth to another with Caitlin? We're you meant to have twins?" he dropped the question that got my heart quickening.

"yes." was all I could answer, Sin looked at me in shock. His facial expression difficult to define.

"with that being said," the doctor added, "were you touched roughly by another male? Or had fallen during your pregnancy? And after your pregnancy did you resort to trying to kill yourself with silver? Did the person who put you through all this touch you after your pregnancy?" he questioned as the tears rolled down my face.

I couldn't answer, I just couldn't I felt sick, I felt disgusted, I felt angry, I hate him! I hate Sin! I hated and still hate myself! I hate my life.

"Alpha, whatever it might seem, I have to question you as well, where were you during the birth of your children?" the doctor questioned.

Sin gained composure, but turned to answer the doctor, "Isabelle had left in anger and I couldn't find her."

"well another reason for the loss of the second child was her being weak and not being able to draw strength from anywhere to give birth properly." the doctor said. "Caitlin seems to be weak and it seems if she can't hold on for very long, resulting in her body giving up on her, she won't die but she will suffer, if she's not looked after properly, which means she should be allowed to be so active." he said as let out a breath of relief, my baby was going to be fine.

" I'll leave you guys alone to speak things out." he said as he grabbed a few documents and made his way out of the office.

" Isabelle?" Sin's voice rang in my ears.

The tears wouldn't stop falling, they just wouldn't. Not one bit. I couldn't look him in the eyes. He reached for me as I backed away With my chair

"don't touch me." was all I could say.

"Isabelle, why didn't you tell me?" he asked, as my vision blurred and all I could see was blood. Nothing else, only blood on my hands. I felt dirty, disgusting. I felt sick to the core. I rubbed my hands on my clothes and scratched on myself why was this happening again?!

"mommy." Caitlin voice rang in my ears and she held my hands pouring water over them. "see, it's going, your hands are clean, their not diwrty anymore, see?" she showed me. I was going through it again.

I let the tears roll as she sat on my lap pulling me into embrace. "I won't let anyone hurt you. I won't, daddy's gonna protect us now, see, he promised he'll protect you."

"princess, can you give mommy and I some room to talk?" he asked as she nodded walking out.

There was a moment of silence before Sin spoke out. "Who touched you Isabelle?" he questioned. I kept silent, if I said anything, I know he was gonna go on a killing rampage "WHO TOUCHED WHAT BELONGS TO ME?! WHO TOUCHED WHAT'S MINE?!" his eyes turned color on anger and his voice overpowered

But the only thing I could ask, "Do you hate me? Find me disgusting?" I asked. Sin whipped his head towards me and instantly his eyes turned back gray.

"no, no baby, no, I could never hate you, I love you more than anything in the world, I love you so much. You're not disgusting, you're pure, you're beautiful, your mine and No one else's, only mine" he says as he pulled me into a tight embrace.

"I held him Sin. Our son. I held him close to me and a few minutes later he gave out on me." I cried into his chest. "I killed our son. I'm a murderer, I couldn't bring life into this world. I killed my baby." I cried even more, the tears rolling continuously as my Cries echoed.

"No, you didn't kill him, you didn't do anything wrong, you did your best and I'm proud to of you, you did not kill anyone, especially our son. You did not kill your baby." he said. Soothingly.

But honestly, not even Sin can understand the pain of that year. At all.

"Isabelle my love, who touched you?" was the words that I seriously did not what to answer.

****************
なんで~~?! whyyyyyyyyyy?!.!

Okay author-Sama! How dare you make me cry?!

Okay reader-san, I cried writing this chapter too!

So what do you think! Guys fill the comment box with your emotions! Go on! I give you permission to comment until you're tired and believe me I read your comments, all of your comments but I just don't reply! :)!

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story! ❎

-Rama