Chapter 11

DREW

Pulling up in Forest Hill, which ended up being 2 towns over. It's only a small town here less chance of anyone seeing us.

We all walk towards the van

Cory gets out shaking his head,  he opens the door but I can't see her,  Cory gets in and picks her up talking softly to her, she is shaking like a leaf.

Cory says,

"She thinks we're going to use her too,  I've told her the deal but she doesn't trust us yet"

For good reason too!  poor girl.

I walk up next to Cory, near the front  passenger door and I keep my voice down,

"Hey honey we're not going to hurt you, but we need to take you back with us, which is another hour drive north. Then we can get you help"

She's shaking so bad I yell out to Knight,

"Get a blanket from the back."

I notice the girl slowly nods her head. Good, I grab the blanket off Knight and wrap her up tight.

Corey puts her in the van  and asks her if she's hungry or thirsty which she declines but

I tell Tommy to get her some stuff,  plus pick up some pain relief as well, without a word he takes off. I walk over and send a heads up to Prez,  I inform him about everything. With that, he sends one back straight away.

PREZ: don't do drop tonight bring the girl back here asap.

I knew he'd say that that's why we're an hour out.

ME: only an hr out C U soon!

  Then I send one to my girl!

ME: Hey beautiful u gd ;)

Seeing Tommy come out with everything I  asked for. Cory notices too,  he jumps out to grab it all.  "Cory, make sure she has the pain relief ok"

he nods getting on the driver's side.

I feel my phone vibrate so I check it.

MY GIRL: hey I'm gd, quiet day just getting ready for bed wat about u

ME: fuck I'd love to tuck u in girl!

MY GIRL: I bet u would sorry no invite lol

ME:  :( oh you hurt my feelings babe lol sweet dreams xx.

I so wanted to take that further, but too much shit right now and probably too soon for Stasia. Slow and steady  I remind myself. I get another text

MY GIRL: be safe xx

Smiling I walk over to get on my bike, I see everyone is waiting on me, Nova gives me a chin lift as we get going.

Pulling up to the clubhouse I notice Prez called Doc in, a good thing too I'm sure this is gonna be bad.

Once we get inside and we pass everyone who's  here tonight, some club members and some hang around, men and easy women, who are always here to keep the guys happy.

Walking down the hall to the room we use for our injured, Cory puts her on the bed. She

grabs hold of Cory like her life depends on it

"P-please don't leave me!"

she says so quietly, but it was meant for Cory.

Prez nods at Cory,  then chin lift to me and walks out. Which I know means Cory to stay and me to follow him out,  so I follow him out.

Once in his office,  his says,  "take a seat, what the fuck happened"

   "He was late as usual. When we checked out the second van,  that girl was in there I couldn't leave her, I reckon she 15-16 at the most. Fucker raped her, was telling us he took her virginity, she was beaten

good too, hasn't said much but you'd have to ask Cory, she's been in the van with him.

She must trust him a bit, seeing as she wants him around."

Shaking his head, he responds "so how'd u get her out, something tells me he didn't want to let her go."

"you'd be right. Nova pretty much came up with,  if we couldn't take the girl and use her,  then kill her ourselves, when we were finished. Then we'd  tell you! And kill the girl now and not do this deal"

putting his hand

through his hair and pulling at the ends he sighs,  "Thank  fuck he bought it, but what now"

fuck... I've been thinking that all the way home.

"Yeah Prez.... I'm not sure"

"ok let me think about it, church first thing in the morning, spread the word" with that he heads out.

Walking over to Nova at the bar with some

bimbo trying her luck, I take a seat then tell her to beat it, when she's gone, Nova takes a sip of his whiskey. "Good call today brother"

"Yeah thanks,  but I was just backing you up. I saw that girl and I was ready to gut that fucker."

I knew this would hit Nova hard, he lost his younger sister to a similar thing.

She went to Paris on holiday

but we couldn't  find her, shit we're still looking.

Finishing my beer, knowing there's nothing more to say I   clear my throat

"right well I'm out brother, you know where I'm at if you need me"

I slap his back then head to my room , then I realise I need to tell the boys about church in the morning first thing, so I turn around put two fingers to

my mouth and  whistle loud and yell for all to hear.  "church in the morning first thing...  don't be late and spread the word."

With that, I'm over today. Once in my room I hit the shower to soak off the day.

Stepping in the hot water feels so good, grabbing the shampoo I wash my hair rubbing  my hand through it while the water washes the soap off,  my

mind wonders to the sexy , little miss hit the dirt.

I wonder what she's sleeping in. I grab the soap washing my body all over... I come to my hard on, fuck I'm hard as a rock for her, so I figure why the hell not,  using my palm firmly I start rubbing up to the tip, using my thumb to spread my precum over the head "Fuu-uC kk" I let my mind wonder to Stasia's lips, as I bring hand up and down, then I'm thinking about her hips and her luscious ass, fuck her ass is ..... fuck, I let out a moan as I feel the relief an orgasm bring. Fuck that was quick .. leaning against the wall I stay there for a bit, I can't believe how hard and fast I came.

Turning off the shower I dry off, then jump into bed.

I really want to text her but I know she's asleep. I'll text her tomorrow, before I know it I'm asleep.