Chapter 26

Drew

Closing the door behind me, I nod to Cory then I see Knight coming down the hallway,  wondering what the fuck he's doing I start to walk off then ask,

"What  you up to?"

"4 girls in one room,  what do you think I'm doing Bro"

" For fuck sakes, Knight stay with Cory leave the girls alone!"

He fucken pouts.... what the hell!!
I just glare at him as I walk down the hall to Prez's office, I yell over my shoulder
"Cory you're in charge"

Knowing that will piss him off.

He then yells back "the fuck,  he's a prospect!! Drew..... man...."
I can hear Cory saying to him,

"Grow up man"

He's right, hence Cory in charge!

Walking in and taking a seat,  Dad and Prez are already in deep conversion... They stop as I come in.

I take a seat than  saying, "Fill me in" 

Dad looks at me with uncertainty.

"Boy,  what you know about Stasia's  background, how much has she told you?"

"I know bits,  I've seen scars I haven't asked about yet,  and I have heard her dreams! I know it's bad but that's not what we're trying to figure out... it's what Frazer is playing at! And why now and not before."

Dad nods like he's seeing me different now,  then Krip nods too. They must think I'm going in blind.... Fuck me!

Krip speaks up next " I think he's just found out she's here ... but how? Anyone you can think might squeal"
Shaking my head I think he's wrong,  but how else ... With Izzy here, something isn't right. 
Prez nods and I say my peace.
"I hate that idea! But it's the only way... we've kept the pictures quiet, no one knows but the people in here"
Bullet nods as well then he says,
"I was gonna get P.C on the phone pictures after our meet. We need to get busy before shit happens! All these girls are a target ..... that includes Mira,  Prez..... this will be our week link so if we work knowing this... they should stay safe!"

Bullet,  always looking at the bigger picture! I agree, so does everyone else.. Prez is next to speak.
" Your right Bullet, but they need to be aware I'm not risking  Mira not knowing, she will be more accommodating if she knows but I think they all should know... and I  don't care what Nova and Cory think, Izzy gets told... they are under club protection until further notice and they're high priority till further notice!! Make that known boys."

We all nod in agreement knowing we have to get our feelers out then dad says,
"No one is off judgment,  it could be a club girl or even a brother pissed, eyes and ears open, I've already heard the club girls complain about Stasia and Sophie so you boys need to straighten that out and the girls need to know there above those bitches!"
Bullet and I both nod and then Prez says

"Well, nothing else we can do yet, keep your ears to the  ground,  we'll get P.C involved quietly  and Krip and I will talk to the club girls, get what we can, unless Cobra, you want to join?."