Chapter 37

DREW

Walking out going to see what I should get Stasia for a late breakfast and some coffee,  I see Krip, Prez and Nova chatting.  As I walk over I hear the end of their conversation, prez says "yeah, been thinking that since Stasia's been in the hospital. That it might be the best place for all the girls" I look at all of them "s'up, what I  miss" Prez looks at me miserably,
"I've been thinking and these guys all agree, that Mira and Izzy are going! After  what happened to Stasia, I'm not risking any of the girls, at least if they're on the road,  with lots of guards they're all safe!" I agree but my guts turning " we might need extra guys riding with us and maybe 2 in the van with the girls.  I agree but something doesn't feel right, we need to still be on high  alert!" Prez pats me on the shoulder "Cory already said he's in the van.... and Felix was told last night by Cory he's coming as well!"
"Good, who is on the bikes with us?"
"Maverick and Helmet" I nod knowing they know their shit, both ex-army so they can handle whatever comes at them!
"Well, what time are we leaving then?"
Krip answers me "7 tonight on the dot. Plus I got a distraction organised for the boys, local strip joint coming in, should keep everyone who's not in the  know busy from figuring out stuff and the rest who are in the know, know  what's happening, so make sure you're ready."
"No worries," I say as I walk off to the kitchen to get my girl some coffee,  our decoy leaves is in 1 hour which Stasia still thinks is  happening and she will need to stay in hiding... and I'm hoping cause now all the girls are coming , she will be ok with the hiding out, well I'm crossing my fingers! But the other girls won't be getting in the van till near 7 no one knows they're all leaving which is wise, the boys won't expect them to be around because of the strippers.

As I head into the kitchen I bump into Spud he jumps like the guilty asshole he is. 
"Spud, what you up to!" He doesn't have food or coffee so he's up to something, I know he is!
"Nothing just finished my coffee and heading out for the day, what's on here tonight, the boys are all excited about something?" He's looking around guilty as not making eye contact "Prez organised the strippers tonight you gonna stick around?"
" Yeah,  yeah will do I'll be here, sounds good! What's the special occasion?"
I bet motherfucker, I just nod saying, "Pretty sure Prez just needs to let his hair down without  Mira on his back."

"Yeah, Yeah sux to be him hey!"
He says this and heads to the door, he turns and says, "see you tonight, yeah" I just nod, I'm not telling him shit. But I think he knows something.
I finish making Stasia's coffee then return to my room.

When I get back,  Stasia is just getting out of the bathroom still in a towel.  I put her coffee down on the draws, then make my way to her. I can't help myself I want her in my arms. As soon as I have her, I kiss her hard and deep, using my tongue to entice her.  she kisses me back,  just as hard and her tongue is fighting like mine for dominance,  our passion is raw and needy. When she moans, I decide I can't stop now, I pull her towel off and she grabs my t-shirt pulling it over my head I take my jeans off in a rush. We fumble to the bed, just as I'm about to push her on the bed I realise I may hurt her, " babe are you saw today!" I go back to sucking her neck and nibbling, as I go down to her shoulder.
"No, not really, but don't stop Drew... please I want this, I wanted it last night!" That's enough for me. Then I ask
"On top or under Beauty?"
She's looking at me full of need and wanting, god I love her like this, "Back!" Is all she says and before I know it I'm on top of her and her legs are wrapped around me pulling me into her Ecstasy.....

We lay there for a while before Stasia says "I think my coffee's cold now!" We both laugh and I roll over pulling her in my arms we get comfortable and just take in the quiet.
After a bit, I nuzzle her neck and tell her "Beauty we have a change of plans, we are doing a decoy where a van will leave but you won't be in it, it's going a different way, but we're leaving tonight at 7. The boys will be going on a fake run as well,  so we'll leave about 6:50 pm and you girls will be right behind us!" I run my hands up and down her bare back while I'm talking,  I love feeling her so close to me.
"So, me and Savie are going to be hiding... will we be ok?" I kiss her on her head to reassure her "yeah babe I'm sure, it will be u and Savie to start with then.... When we leave all the girls will be with you!"
She looks up at me like it's Christmas, " you mean all... like in all like in..." she sits up and is looking at me as if I hold the answer to world peace "yes baby like in all of them Mira, Sophie, Izzy and Keata." I sit up now and kiss her then go to get out of bed she pulls me back and kisses me hard when we finish I ask her "what was that for?"
"For being you and being my knight on a shiny motorbike!"
I chuckle, "Beauty I'll always be that Knight for you and you alone, you hear me." She nods and I kiss her gently this time and when I finish I slap her butt " we need to get ready, the people who know, know you leave soon, come on let's get dressed." We both get organised for what's to come and I hope it all runs smoothly.