Chapter 44

Stasia

Mira and I are in mine and Drew's room, she is pacing, "what is it?."
"I don't trust this place. Something is off!"
"What do you mean?."
Coming to sit next to me she says, "I just hope the boys are feeling it too,  but this club.... Something is not right! I can feel it!"
"Ok, maybe you're just off,  because of the shit between you and Krip." She snaps her head to me, "Stasia.. there's nothing going on between me and that scumbag, and this is way more important I gotta ring dad..." she looks in her pocket and pulls out her phone,  dialling then looks again at her phone and tries again then say to me " try yours... mines not working!" What.... I pull mine out try to ring Sophie,  nothing, "mines not working either..... shit!" She nods like she might be onto something, "ok I need my bag,  I have a gun in it. They put me in a room with Izzy and that's where my bag should be, ... I think Izzy is  with Sophie and Savie at the moment ....  shit I hope Savie picks up on this."
She's rambling, but making senses the same time.  Jesus,  have we walked into a trap?
"What are we going to do?"
" the main thing is to stay together,  until we are out of here, don't ... and I mean don't go anywhere by yourself Stasia. That goes for all us girls we need to stay together!"
Nodding,  I agree and then I start to freak about the guys. Damn my father!!

It feels like it's forever when Drew comes in,  but we both jump like it's someone else coming through the door.
Mira starts first "we can't use our phones and I want my gun it's in my bag in Izzy's room!.... Drew something's not right !" She says all this in a whisper,  which Drew just nods and then points to the bathroom. We follow he turn the shower on then starts to talk quietly "yeah Mira something's up but we're not sure what yet.  So don't get jumpy. And what do you mean your phone not working?"
I jump in so he realises it's not a coincidence," mine either I tried to ring Soph, but it's dead,  and Mira tried to call her dad and the same!"
"Shit I have to let Bullet know! But I don't want to set alarm bells off either, we need a distraction!"  just as he  says that Krip walks in and winks, then nods his head towards the door, then looks at us mouthing "follow my lead!" Then winks again.
"Mira what the fuck you doing out of my room when I tell you to wait there,  you wait there!" He points at Drew, signalling to keep talking,  while he writes  on a piece of paper!
Drew goes with what going on "I've warned you once, now I'm warning you again brother, stay the fuck away from her!" Drew then looks drown at what he's written,

this club is not safe bullet knows,  phones are down and we need to leave but leave me here use Mira as an excuse. Let's do this we need to fight but take it to the main room .. Mira kill this note take Stasia to Bullet pretend you're getting him?

He nods to make sure we understand!
"Yeah well I'll do what the fuck I want! Now Mira move!" He nods at Drew like he's telling him come on hit me!
And then it's on Drew flies at him,  they go through the door and are punching each other hard. Their heading to the main room and Mira has already eaten,  yes bloody eaten the paper.... and pulls on my arm "come on let's get Bullet , hopefully Drew will kick his ass."  as we head to where Bullet and Sophie are , one of the other club  guys says,

 "Where are you two going?"  Mira answer without missing a beat "getting our Sergeant of arms! Krip's  been pushing me around for weeks now,  and Dad gave him strict orders on what to do!" She says this pointing in Krip direction he nods then lets us pass.
Thank god,  as we get to Bullet room he pulls us in and closes the door,  putting his finger to his lips to quiet us! Nodding giving us the idea that he knows! Then grabs his gun and walks out! What the hells he going to do!
I look at the girls and they just shrug like let's just go with it,  fuck....

We walk out to the main room where Drew and Krip are still in a fight.  Drew has blood coming down his lip,  but Krip's eyes are starting to swell.
I see Cobra is with the other president and he give a slight nod to Bullet which was so slight if I wasn't staring at him I would've missed it.
And what happens next scares the ever loving shit out of me!

Bullet aims his gun at the guys fighting then he pulls the trigger Drew lands one more punch and gets up then he says " you're lucky it's just your leg motherfuck stay the fuck  away from Mira,  and everyone else!" Then he turns to his dad " this is your second in command,   I thought you changed Dad,  fuck you!" He grabs me and Mira and heads to the door some of the other club guys go to stop us, but Cobra says "let the little shit go! I deal with him later!" Savie has a determined look in her eye and looks at Cobra,  "you ok with this?" He just looks at her and tightens his jaw!
"Yeah and if you're not, leave!"
With that we all get to leave,  us girls get in the van, that Cory has already started.  As we get in Drew says we'll talk soon,  head down and stay safe ok!" I nod knowing he has to go on his bike,  the girls are all in the van,  so is Felix,  and Cory is driving. We're down the road and heading away from the club, and  I'm just about to breathe again when we all hear a pop sound.  We all look around but we can't see anything but before long I start to feel sleepy....  when I try to fight it, I see that everyone is fighting it,  and then there's blackness!!!