Chapter 48

Stasia

I start to wake up, I'm not sure what happened, then I feel someone over me dripping water on my face. Just as I'm about to shake it off and take a breath, I'm shocked, when he pours the whole bucket on my face, I choke and sputter, I wasn't expecting that, I actually breathed the water in, it takes me some time to get my breath back after that and when I do, I hear chuckles from above me, "damn, you didn't choke to death maybe next time." I'm still coughing from breathing in the water, but when I'm able to breathe again, I see it's Felix, my brother. "What did he do to you, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to help you, I would have stayed to help you... why are you doing this?"
He just laughs at me, I was hoping for ... well, I'm not sure what, but not him laughing, "dear sister you think I care what happens to you, you think I care if you stayed... if you stayed he wouldn't of found us and I wouldn't have known him, he changed my world and my drug fucked mother who didn't feed me, well he kept her away from me, so you leaving, did me a favor Stasia, but you also ran from what our father made you for, seeing as your mother couldn't hack it, and guess what? Now you won't be able to hide, cause this time will be worse... and you have no one to save you!"
Ohh god, he's just like my father.... Why do people think like this, it's not normal, and how am I going to get out of this, bloody hell, what a mess.

I'm so sore, my face feels like it's going to explode and my ribs are sore as well, I start to feel sleepy and start to droop my head, without warning he punches me, his fist connects with my chin and my head flies back, the chair they moved me to before hits the ground, and so does the back of my head, so much pain... I'm fighting to keep my eyes open, but everything is blurry, my vision is bad. I can feel something at the back of my head like something is crawling over it, but I'm not sure what! I'm still tied up.
He must be talking to me, but I can't hear him anymore, I can't hear anything at all and I'm fighting to stay awake ... But sleep wins, closing my eyes never felt better.

DREW

We're making our way to where the girls a suppose to be, but my gut is churning I just hope we get there in time before anything happens to them. We have to get to the outer harbor and pass the vehicle roll on -roll off section, then we should hit the containers it's a big place to pin point, anyone.

Heading into the outer harbor, Prez signals to come to a stop. We pull over where we can't be seen and hear what he has to say
"Ok, stay in the 4 groups I put you in, we will surround the 6 containers, from what PC says they are next to each other or near by so," he shows us on the map and points to the spots he wants us in, " so Bear your crew is here, Bullet yours here, Drew yours is on this side, and me and my crew on the right bottom. Wait for my signal before we go in...got it!" We all nod. Then Prez slaps his hand down on the van, " right, 20 minutes boys, make sure you're all in position! Let's go!"
We all head out, I nod at Bullet as we do, my crew is just over from his, as we start the van, another vehicle speeds around the corner, and takes off in a rush towards the entrance where we came in , Trigger is an extra in my group looks at me then says "you don't need me do ya VP, let me follow that van it could be nothing... but I could get a lead as well." I nod " yeah go but take your gun. And be careful," he's already heading to a bike on the other side of the street, and he's gone before I look back.

As we arrive at our position, we take a good look around. I can see the containers they're talking about, there only guarding 4 of them.... God, I hope they're all there.

There are about 15 men that I can count, which keeps us with the higher numbers, Prez flashers a light and that's our 5-minute warning. We all get down lower and start to head closer to where the containers are.
Right on the 5 minutes, Prez fires the first shot, and takes out the first guy.... and then the place turns to chaos.

So far no one is hurt and we're making some ground, but then Bullets group has extra men on them shooting from the back of them. Must be a new lot of guys. Bullet signals to me there's only 5 more coming in, and to check my own ass, I do and he's right, we have 3 on our tail, that we didn't clock earlier.
As there closing in, I hit one in the leg then one of my guys shoots him with a head shot. 1 down 2 to go, then Nova takes out the other one and I get the last one. I look at my guys and no one is hit, so we keep moving forward.

Just as we get close, probably 10 meters out. I see one of ours go down, it's an arm shot in the shoulder, it's one of the Melbourne boys, Bear's right next to him, after he kills the guys who shot him he wraps up his arm and puts him in a safe area, that has cover, And then keeps moving forward. There's maybe 4 guys left, and Prez decides to yell out, "your out numbered, why don't you just give us the girls!"
Then a guy walks out who looks like Frazer.. hang on it is Frazer, "you guys won't live through this, you should just leave to live another day!"
Prez smiles then answers him, "from what I see your out numbered, and we want what we came for, now .. hand over the girls or we'll take them by force!"
Frazer just says, "tut, tut, tut. I don't think you're in a position yet to demand anything, you need to just see what you're up against!" And as he finishes talking, I hear the sound of bikes, and looks like Haides Club has arrived! And I see Melbourne's president, my Dad with Krip. Looks like they think Dad's turned... wonder if Frazer will agree!